Partners in Crime

The Doctor had dragged Ivy into the TARDIS when he had a new possible alien problem come up. There had been suspicious activity at Adipose Industries and he was curious. Teddy was still at Hogwarts for a few more days and the twins were still asleep, if they were awake by the time they came back, the elves would help them with what they need. They walked in front of the mirrored building and entered, passing a guard, "John Smith and Ivy Gryffin, Health and Safety," the Doctor said, making Ivy's last name a shorter version of Gryffindor.

The two snuck into the projection room to watch the lecture without being called out or something. "Adipose Industries, the twenty first century way to lose weight. No exercise, no diet, no pain. Just lifelong freedom from fat. The Holy Grail of the modern age. And here it is. You just take one capsule. One Capsule, once a day for three weeks, and the fat, as they say..." the woman speaking trails off as the screen behind her continues, "The fat just walks away."

Another woman spoke up, "Excuse me, Miss Foster. If I could? I'm Peggy Carter, science correspondent for the Observer. There are a thousand diet pills on the market, a thousand con men stealing people's money. How do we know the fat isn't going straight into your bank account?" she asked. "Ooooh, I like her," Ivy said.

"Oh, Penny, if cynicism burnt up calories, we'd all be as thin as rakes. But if you want the science, I can oblige," Foster said. The screen continued for her again, "Adipose Industries. The Adipose capsule is composed of a synthesized mobilizing lipase, bound to a large protein molecule. The mobilizing lipase breaks up the triglycerides stored in the adipose cells, which then enter—," the Doctor and Ivy's attention was torn away by someone coming in, the Doctor lifted his psychic paper, "Health and Safety. Film department," he said and they turn back around to see Foster talking again, "One hundred percent legal, one hundred percent effective."

"But, can I just ask, how many people have taken the pills to date?" Penny questioned.

"We've already got one million customers within the Greater London area alone, but from next week, we start rolling out nationwide. The future starts here. And Britain will be thin," Foster finished. Ivy and the Doctor left and found the call center, "We deliver within three working days," a woman near the Doctor said. "John Smith, Health and Safety. Don't mind me," he told her. "Ivy Gryffin, Health and Safety. Don't mind me," Ivy told another person. She sits next to the worker and doesn't say anything, sneaking a gold plated Adipose pill in her pocket.

"That's the printer there?" the Doctor said, peeking his head up.

"By the plant, yeah," the woman, Clare, said.

"Brilliant," he said sitting back down.

"So—," the guy next to Ivy starts.

"No," she told him. She swears she hears Donna.

"Has it got paper?" the Doctor asked, jumping up again.

"Yeah, Jimbo keeps it stocked," Clare said, motioning towards the man sitting next to Ivy. The man that was still trying to get her attention.

Miss Foster walked in with two guards before the Doctor could say anything. "Excuse me, everyone, if I could have your attention," she calls, all the workers stood up, "On average, you're each selling forty Adipose packs per day. It's not enough. I want one hundred sales per person per day. And if not, you'll be replaced. Because if anyone's good in trimming the fat, it's me. Now. Back to it," she said and leaves.

"A skinnier, younger, less pink toad, lovely," Jimbo heard Ivy mutter.

"Anyway could you just print that off. Thanks," the Doctor asked Clare.