The End of the World

Ivy POV

"So you were born on Earth, but not an alien, but you're not human?" Rose asked. "Yes and don't take offense cause I've been through quite a bit, but I'm not going to tell you more until you gain more of my trust," I told her. Rose nodded and looked back at the baby, "This is Teddy, my godson, who I am raising now, don't be alarmed if you see his hair change color or if you see my shadow move on it's own," I warned her.

"Right then, Rose Tyler, you tell me. Where do you want to go?" the Doctor spoke up, "Backwards and forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?"

"Forwards," she decided

"How far?"

"One hundred years," Rose responded. The Doctor messed around with console and we landed, "They're you go. Step outside those doors, it's the twenty second century," he told Rose.

"You're kidding,"

"That's a bit boring though Doctor. Maybe we should go further?" I spoke up and Teddy squealed in excitement. "Fine by me," Rose gave her opinion.

"Ten thousand years in the future. Step outside, it's the year 12005, the New Roman Empire," the Doctor smiled.

"You think you're so impressive," Rose teased.

"I am so impressive,"

"You wish,"

"Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. Hold on!" the TARDIS shakes as he drove and soon we landed and I knew, we were at the death of the earth. "Hey Teddy, want to see the earth explode?" I asked him and he nodded eagerly. "Okay, but first, what do you do if an emergency happens?"

"'Tay wif Doctor or momma, or ortkey back to ship," he said. I nodded and he got excited, he liked seeing things explode, it was a debate with everyone that he got that from me. Teddy gave himself his more natural look by giving himself black hair (I blood adopted him) and blue eyes like the Doctor's. We knew the Doctor was Teddy's father figure, Remus didn't mind as he was stuck in a painting, just as long as Teddy knew Remus was his father. "Where are we? What's out there?" Rose asked after she snapped out of the conversation I had with Teddy.

We all walked out to find a window showing the view of Earth, Teddy sped forward but was disappointed he was too short to see, so the Doctor picked him up, "You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take the time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year five point five slash apple slash twenty six. Five billion years in your future, and this is the day," he moved Teddy a little so he could look at his watch as I watched the Earth with the red aura only I could see, "Hold on," he says, the sun flared and turned red but I could still see the aura of the Earth. "This is the day the Sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world," then I sensed something.

The Doctor POV

I was walking with Rose down a hall before Teddy pulled on my shirt, "Mommy," he said and I looked back and she looked a little disturbed about something, her hair turning silver, showing she was either anxious or stressed about something. Rose looked a little alarmed seeing her with a new hair color, Teddy's hair became a bit darker showing his worry for his mother. I think Rose was also shocked that her shadow had been moving, although she did warn her about that, but it made me a little alarmed knowing she sensed something. I saw Teddy checking his pockets and pulled out his TARDIS key that Ivy turned into a portkey for Teddy showing us he had it. Rose looked at us confused and we gave her a look, "Trust," she reminded herself and nodded as we continued. "So when it says guests, does that mean people?" Rose asked the question she was probably waiting to ask.