The Runaway Bride

Ivy POV

The three of us stare at stunned at the woman who was trying to figure out where she was. "What? You can't do that. I wasn't. We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible! How did—" the Doctor was rambling next to me, although it was possible for Padfoot and I to get on the ship while it's in flight, he just didn't mention that.

"—Tell me where I am. I demand you to tell me right now, where am I?" the woman cut in. Mickey and I were watching this like it was the most exciting tennis match we had ever seen, although Teddy was a bit scared and hiding behind me.

"Inside the TARDIS," my husband said. Yep, unusual calling him my husband now.

"The what?"

"The TARDIS."

"The what?"

"The TARDIS!" the Doctor screamed.

"That's not even a proper word. You're just saying things," Oh, I am going to like her.

"How did you even get in here?" the Doctor countered.

"Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh my Godric, she's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it," the woman said. Wait, did she just say 'Godric'?

"Who the hell is Nerys?" Theta countered, still in disbelief.

"Your best friend," the woman accused.

"Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?" Theta said looking at the woman's dress. I looked at him in disbelief, I was wearing one not that long ago.

"I'm going ten pin bowling. Why do you think, dumbo?"

'Wrong Doctor,' Padfoot said making me hide a snort.

"I was halfway up the aisle! I've been waiting my whole life for this. I was just seconds away, and then you, I don't know, you drugged me or something!"

"I just got off my own honeymoon!" Theta argued and turned to me, "And frankly love, your dress is a lot different than hers and it was black," he said before turning back to the woman, "So I haven't done anything!" he yelled.

"I'm having the police on you! Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're going to sue the living backside off you!" the woman said, running down to the doors, "Wait! Wait! No, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Don't!" we were all calling.

The woman opened the doors and stared at the nebula in front of us stunned, "You're in space. Outer space. This is mine and now also my wife's space ship," I smiled at that, "It's called the TARDIS," Theta said.

"How am I breathing?" the woman asked in disbelief.

"The TARDIS is protecting us," the Doctor said from behind her.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"I'm the Doctor. You?"

"Donna. You look familiar though," Donna said.

Then to our shock, my mother came to the portrait in the room, "Donna Noble?"

Donna gasped, "Oh my God, Lily?!" she exclaimed, "It is getting really cold with these doors open," she said to my husband, who shut the doors.

Dad then came to the portrait, "Oh, hi Donna," he said cheerfully.

"James, wait if you're a portrait on this, would that mean your daughter was here? And why does that dog look like Padfoot?"