The Stolen Earth

(Skipping Turn Left)

Donna had been freaking out. The Doctor and Ivy had disappeared, she didn't know where they were. It was like Susan, Jack, and Damian disappeared. She only found George Weasley who cried when she mentioned Fred or Ivy. Then there was the blonde, which come to find out, was apparently Rose freaking Tyler.

"It's fine. Everything's fine. Nothing's wrong, all fine," the Doctor told Donna and Ivy as he peeked out the TARDIS. He was saying it to Donna—who was freaking out as she knew Rose was supposed to be in another universe. He was saying it to Ivy who was listening to Harry ranting in her head while being pissed that Rose Tyler is crossing the universes without knowing what she was doing. Mickey could only have the one way trip and do it safely because of Harry and Ivy allowing it. "Excuse me. What day is it?" the Doctor asked a passing milkman.

"Saturday," the milkman answered.

"Saturday. Good. Good, I like Saturdays," the Doctor said.

"So, I just met Rose Tyler?" Donna asked.

"For the third time, yes," Ivy grumbled.

"But she's locked away in a parallel world," Donna added.

"That's why Ivy is grumbly. Mickey only did it safely because of Ivy and her alternative self working together so he could come back," the Doctor said, "If Rose can cross from her parallel world to your parallel world, than that means the walls of the universe are breaking down, which puts everything in danger. On top of that, I don't know what will happen to Ivy or our twins because two universes are combining which means two Deaths which can't happen," the Doctor rambled. The three of them walk back in to the TARDIS, Donna looking at the frustrated Doctor and grumbly Ivy in concern.

"The thing is, Doctor, no matter what's happening, and I'm sure its bad, I get that, but wouldn't it be good if Rose is back in her original universe?" Donna asked.

"As long as she's not near us, yes," the Doctor bitterly spoke. He and his wife already deal with plenty of negative energy, they didn't need more. They liked Martha and Donna because they kept the positive—even if Donna liked to argue and didn't quite understand the purpose of a time locked event.

'MOM/DAD?!' Donna startles when the Doctor and Ivy visibly jump which was followed by the TARDIS suddenly shaking. "What the hell was that?" Donna asked the visibly worried couple.

"Don't know. It came from outside," the Doctor said, practically sprinting to the door as Ivy stayed frozen. The Doctor opens the doors revealing open space with rocks flying past the door. The Doctor was godsmacked while Donna got closer, not noticing Ivy hadn't moved an inch. "But we're in space. How did that happen? What did you do?" Donna asked.

The Doctor shook his head, worry in his expression, "We haven't moved. We're fixed. It can't have," he shook his head in disbelief, where were his children? "No. The TARDIS is still in the same place," he said, checking the scanners, also not noticing Ivy's lack of movement, "but the Earth has gone. The entire planet. It's gone."

*******

Martha Jones was checking her coworkers when she found her sister and Lee McAvoy, the man Donna, the Doctor, and Ivy brought back from the Library. "Martha!" Tish said in a panic, "Fred has suddenly froze. He isn't moving and isn't reacting to anything. George is a bit slow to respond to anything but managed to tell us that his bond with Fred seems frozen, and that he also feels something in their soulmate bond that's worrying them," she finished just as Susan hurries in, "Jack is frozen and I don't know what happened it feels like the Earth moved but I don't know if that's possible and I tried calling mom and dad but I don't know where they are I don't know what to do about my husband and my child is freaking out—Help me," she rambled. She wasn't going to mention she could now see her Watcher nearby.