Journey's End

The gold energy flowed out of the Doctor's hands as the other's took cover, "What about Ivy and Harry?" Donna asked in worry.

"They're beings of time. I think they'll be alright," Mickey answered.

The Doctor looked at his wife again to see her now looking at him in worry, still pointing at his severed hand. He then had an idea and knew the two Deaths knew something. With effort, he slammed his hands into the jar that held his severed hands. The hand absorbed it and then the Doctor stood up feeling completely normal, "Now then. Where were we?" he asked the others.

"What the fuck just happened?" Martha asked over communication.

*******

"Where the hell is she?" Jackie growled out, landing near the TARDIS, blasting a nearby Dalek.

*******

"There now," the Doctor says checking on his hand. He blew on the jar making the glowing stop. "You see? Used the regeneration energy to heal myself, but as soon as I was done, I didn't need to change. I didn't want to. Why would i? Look at me," the Doctor smirked slightly.

"Your wife is still frozen and Jack is too, continue," Donna sassed.

"So, to stop the energy going all the way, I siphoned off the rest into a handy bio-matching receptacle, namely my hand. My hand there," he pointed to the hand Ivy nad Harry were pointing at, "My handy spare hand I lost on Christmas Day from a sword fight. What do you think?"

"You're still you?"

"You're still an idiot?" the Doctor mocked, now sounding very much like Susan when she's irritated.

"That was such a Susan comment," Mickey said quietly, Donna nodding in agreement.

*******

Ianto and Gwen were surrounded by bullets hanging in the air. "What is this?" Gwen asked.

"What is that?" Tish asked from inside the room.

"The Doctor and Harold were helping us make Time Locks as a defense program. I didn't think it would work right now, but now that Susan is now frozen mid regeneration, there is likely some time energy in the air either amplifying it, or setting it off," Ianto theorized.

"But that means none of us can get out," Gwen said.

"Nope. Not without unlocking that Dalek. Only a being of time could probably do something about the Dalek, but they're all unavailable now. Susan saved everyone in the building," Ianto answered looking back at the Time Lady who used herself as a shield.

*******

"Shit!" Mickey suddenly jumped. They all looked up to jump again and see Harry and Ivy pointing outside.

"They somehow move when we're not looking," Donna explained.

"Like a Weeping Angel?" Mickey asked, recalling Martha talking about her run in with them.

The Doctor's eyes widened, "The Weeping Angels are beings of time, so are these two," he realized.

"It doesn't explain Neville and Fred, they don't have gold," Mickey said.

"But they have magic, with a small essence of Ivy's meaning they have a little teeny tiny bit of Time, even if it doesn't show," the Doctor explained since he had more knowledge over the marks other than those with the marks and Ivy.