World War Three

Ivy POV

"Ivy!" a frantic voice called out. The pain had stopped and I looked up to see an older Loki who was holding Teddy, both giving me a look of concern. He helped me up and I saw my parents, Remus and Tonks watching. My phone rang, "Doctor?" I answered.

"Do you happen to know what the Slitheen are?"

"Pricks, absolute stinking pricks, are you alright?" I answered.

"Yeah me and some now dead humans all got electrocuted," he explained. "Oh well that explains the electrocution I felt, good thing someone caught Teddy."

"Who are you with?"

"Our new passenger," I vaguely said.

"Wh-" "I will forgive you fully," I interrupted him.

"Okay Rose we have a new companion," he said to Rose who I'm assuming was next to him. "Can we get back onto the subject?" another woman said.

"Who is that?" I asked. "Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North," I heard something when she talked. "Did she just flip something at the phone?" I asked. "Yes her credentials," the Doctor said. "Slitheen took over Downing Street and are disguising themselves as the people here. I put myself, Rose, and Harriet in a metal enclosure in the building and now we're stuck here," he explained.

"What was hi name?" I heard a bit later.

"Who?"

"This one. The secretary or whatever he was called," the Doctor said.

"I don't know. I talked to him. I brought him a cup of coffee. I never asked his name," Harriet spoke but I heard a faint whisper through the phone, "Indra Ganesh," I said.

"What?" came three voices.

"I heard a whisper, you're talking about Indra Ganesh," I said.

"Rest in peace Indra Ganesh, I'm sorry this happened to you," the Doctor said. 'Thank you' I heard before it went quiet, I think he moved on, "He said thank you."

"So what have we got? Any terminals, anything?" the Doctor asked getting back on topic

"No. this place is antique. What I don't get is, when they killed the Prime Minister, why didn't they use him as a disguise?" Rose asked.

"Slitheen are big, they need somebody not skinny," Loki spoke up.

"Is that him?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, the minister was probably too skinny, Slitheen are about eight feet tall, the bigger the human, the more likely they become a disguise," I added on.

"How do they fit inside?" Rose asked.

"The device around there necks. Compression field. Literally shrinks them down a bit. That's why there's all that gas. It's a big exchange," the Doctor said.

"Wish I had a compression field. I could use a size smaller," Rose joked.

"Excuse me, people are dead!" Loki covered his mouth when I mouthed 'No shit,' "This is not time for making jokes," Harriet reprimanded Rose.

"Sorry. You get used to this stuff when you're friends with him and especially Ivy," Rose said. "Who's Ivy?"

"Me," I spoke up.