Bad Wolf

Ivy POV

We were travelling when we got pulled in somewhere, The Doctor, Susan, Rose and Jack all disappeared while the rest of us were held down by the TARDIS. "What just happened?" Loki questioned.

Loki, Luna, and I all crowded around the screen that turned on, it showed the show Big Brother and the Doctor and Susan were the new housemates. I gasped drawing the attention of the other two, "His regeneration date is very bright. I'm assuming if we look at other game shows we'll find Rose and Jack."

"Why didn't we get taken?" Luna asked.

"Well I'm assuming something is behind this or else we definitely would've been taken, cause if you think about it, I'm pretty much a very powerful being that can kill everything within a ten mile radius in one movement. Luna is under my protection, I put an internal mark on you for your immortality. And Loki, your royal, adopted or not, if you get taken then they have Asgard to deal with," I explained. They both nodded along with my explanation as we watched the Doctor and Susan meet 'Linda with a Y', and a few others, and then realizing he's on a game show. The channel changed again showing The Weakest Link, where we saw Rose, then it was What Not To Wear with Jack.

"Somebody is definitely behind it," I said again. "The Doctor is in Big Brother where he has to stay in one place and he's not one to do that, Susan is the same, she gets it from him. Rose is on The Weakest Link and they do universal knowledge which she does not have, Jack is on What Not To Wear cause he will wear whatever he damn well pleases," I explained.

"We need to let them know we're okay," Luna said.

The Doctor had been explaining to Lynda the situation he found himself in, "I'm not just a passing traveler. No stupid little transmit gets inside my ship. That beam was fifteen million times more powerful, which means this isn't just a game. There's something else going on," he turned to a camera, "Well, here's the latest update from the Big Brother house. I'm getting out. I'm going to find my friends, and then I'm going to find you," he states. I couldn't help but think of how attractive he looked when he's that serious. Padfoot bumped his head against my leg to snap me out of my thoughts. We watched each show again, Jack annoying the robots he was with, Rose learning the weakest link gets disintegrated, so do the evicted housemates. "They're not dead," I said, they were transported; it just looks like they were killed. The Doctor stared off into space, I knew what he was doing, a certain white figure was probably telling him something, I couldn't see him through the screen, "They're not dead," he said on screen. "What?" Lynda and Susan said.

"They were transported. Don't ask how I know, just trust me," he said.

"How did he figure that out?" Loki asked.

"The reason I can't tell you he how knows his regeneration is coming," I said. We kept watching the channels, not like we could do much, had a big laugh when Jack produced a small hand weapon from behind him, although he was naked. "Where were you hiding that?" a robot asked.

"You really don't want to know," he said and shot one of the robots who tried to take the weapon. Loki, Luna, and I had a laughing fit at that moment. Then we were watching Rose when the name Bad Wolf came up again, "What do you mean? Who's Bad Wolf?" Rose questions.

"They're in charge. They run the Game Station."

"Why are they called Bad Wolf?"

"I don't know. It's just a name. it's like an Old Earth nursery rhyme sort of thing what does it matter?"

"I keep hearing those words everywhere I go. Bad Wolf," I rolled my eyes, great she definitely thinks it's referring to her now. Padfoot put his head on my lap and huffed in annoyance, coming to the same realization. At least she realized they are there for a reason. The Doctor was now pulling Susan to the transporter, he broke the property while she wanted to quit. When the countdown happened, the computer shut down, proving that he was right, we were all right. A door had been made available for them, "I hope they go back for Lynda," Luna said. I nodded in agreement. "Yay," we cheered when Lynda went with them.