Sounds like a plan

Cody was busy doing nothing and enjoying his saturday. His family was out working, so he indulged himself in a bowl of cheerios with strawberries and watched tv. While he was watching one of his favorite shows he got a notification on his phone.

Is it dad? Dad always calls at the worst times.

He looked at his phone lazily and flinched in surprise when he realized that it was Seojun texting him.

Oh shit what is it?

He fumbled his phone for a few seconds before finally catching it and reading the text.

/Hey, I’m in the area. Can I come over?

Cody took a deep breath of panic.

Why does he wanna come here? I can’t let him in right now, I'm in weekend mode!

Frantically, Cody ran upstairs to find something “better’ to wear. He pulled on a grey sweatshirt, navy blue sweatpants and grey socks and put his hair in a ponytail. After that he jumped back on his phone and started to text Seojun back.

No, I gotta erase that. An exclamation point sounds too eager and I don’t wanna look weird.

He started to delete the text, but his thumb slipped and he accidentally sent it instead.

(Su

Fuck!

(*Sure.

He facepalmed from the embarrassment and whined, sinking down onto the floor.

Oh my God! He’s gonna think I’m a fucking idiot now! Oh wait, shit! I gotta let him in!

He ran downstairs, nearly tripping at least three times. He slammed against the front door. He took a deep breath and shook his head to calm himself down. Then he actually opened the door. Seojun stood in front of him. He looked tense and his eyes were swollen and red. Cody was surprised, but tried not to be rude. “Hey Seojun, you okay?” He asked. Seojun nodded. “Yeah, yeah I think so. Can I come in?” He asked. “Yeah sure.” Cody said, opening the door slightly wider. Seojun hopped down the stairs and took his shoes off at the door. He sat down on the chair at the side of the living room in front of the TV and took off his hoodie.

“So, what brings you here?” Cody asked awkwardly. Seojun shrugged. “Just wanted to hang out, is that okay?” He asked. “Yeah sure, that’s fine. What do you wanna do?” Cody asked, sitting on the couch nearby. “We can do whatever, I don’t really care.” Seojun said, leaning forward. “Oh okay, let’s watch a movie!” Cody said. “What movie?” Seojun asked. “Hmm.” Cody thought for a moment. “Have you ever seen ‘Inside Out’?” Cody asked. Seojun shook his head. “Do you wanna watch it?” Cody asked. “What’s it about?” Seojun asked. Cody looked up with his finger on his chin in thought. “Um, kinda like if emotions had emotions?” He explained awkwardly. Seojun blinked and frowned in confusion. “What?” He asked. “Okay, so it’s a movie about this girl who moved to a new town and it shows her feelings in her head as little people that control how she feels. It’s really good.” Cody said. Seojun nodded. “Sure, let’s watch it.” He said. “Okay!” Cody said enthusiastically.