L.HS |Asleep

Member: Lee Heeseung × Hwang Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: Nah

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

The house was oddly quiet when Heeseung came inside. Though the sun was hidden behind the clouds.

It was only because the rain was still coming down like it's been the whole day and it's still only early evening now, making Heeseung worry a little on how quiet everything was.

Usually when you're home and when Heeseung comes home, you're sat on the couch with you favorite show or a movie you've been wanting to see on and a cozy throw blanket over your lap.

But you weren't there today and the remote was in the same place it was when he left this morning for a photo shoot with his friends.

He climbed the stairs quickly and went down the hall. H froze on his feet for a split second when he heard something familiar.

A voice that he recognised from your favourite show, since you two watch it together quite often.

It was coming from your shared bedroom and when he stood in the doorway a rush of relief washed over him.

You looked so cute, laying in bed with the remote on your hand, you were fast asleep with your lips parted slightly as your chest steadily rose and fell as you were breathing.

Holding back the bright smile on his face was impossible when you opened your eyes and met his "You're home" you said, stretching your legs out as you let out a cute yawn.

"Yes, I'm home sleepyhead" he giggled as he brushed his fingers through your hair, careful not to hurt you when he encountered a tangle here and there.

"You must be really tired if you're sleeping this early" he said "A little" you said, shrugging "Why? Were you gonna leave? You just got home" you asked him.

"I was going to let you sleep more. I didn't wanna disturb your sleep" he whispered softly, a tiny smile tugging at his lips when he saw a lazy one pulling at yours.

"No lay with me, let's cuddle" you let go of his wrist and patted his side of the bed "Well, okay then, you know I can't resist spending time with you" he said.

He giggled when he climbed under the covers with you and you were throwing your arms at him, immediately resting your head on his chest with a precious smile on his face.

"Much better" you mumbled. He felt his heart beat a little bit faster when you said that and he was sure you could tell with your ears pressed against his chest.

He noticed that your eyes was closed so he let his head  fall onto one of the pillows while his arms went around you to hold you close to his embrace.

"Sleep tight" he whispered softly as he stared down at your small figure, watching your eyelashes flutter against your cheeks as you drifted off to sleep onec again and so did he.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hey lol
Did you like the chapter? Then please vote if you do, stay safe guys! ♥ Thanks for reading.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu