L.HS | Meant To Be

Member: Lee Heeseung × Som Y/n
Genre: Soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate says to you after making eye contact are written on your wrist
Warning/s: a little mention of self doubt and low mood but nothing major
Requested: Nope, I'll update as much as I can until I get a request, this was from my other book lol, I just think it would be nice to make a ENHYPEN ver. out of it

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Everybody has a message on thier wrist of the first thing thier soulmate says to them once they made eye contact. Most of them are unique and original, meaning you'll kind of know that they're really your soulmate.

But that was for most people anyway, though for you, all you felt was depression to be honest. "Hey" that's the word that was imprinted onto your skin. Just hey.

Everytime someone would say 'Hey' to you, your face would fall when the known feeling of finding your match didn't come. Becoming used to the disappointment, you weren't surprised anymore. Just upset and annoyed.

Why would you get 'hey'? Surely it could be something more useful but no. You were stuck with a simple greeting millions of people use when they greet one another.

For all you knew your soulmate could be in an intirely different country which makes things even worse! You had the most generic key to your true love, and you had no idea where they could be which made you even sadder!

Everytime someone would ask "Hey Y/n, can I see your wrist?" you could see thier faces wither. They were judging you. Well that with a mixture of sympathy and 'ew, they have a strange wierdo vibes, so generic'

Yeah, you've been called generic and basic before, bullies would tease you and call you the 'bland wierdo' because of your mark as If it was your own choice in the first place!

Still, they weren't wrong so you couldn't deny it "Y/n!" a small squeak left your lips as you snapped your head to Hyejoo (Olivia Hye) who was peering down at you.

"Are you even listening to me idiot?" she asked, you open your mouth to answer, but you but your lip instead. Hyejoo clicked her tongue and sighed, rolling her eyes.

You were currently in a bus stop studying whilst waiting for the bus go to  work. Because you had a test in the next upcoming week, Hyejoo took it upon herself as the 'smartest goddamn student' to help you.

The two of you worked in a café, you being the waitress or attending the counter and Hyejoo being the barista. Oh the joys the two of you had when you were working side-by-side. Your boss almost fired the two of you every time.

"I'm sorry Hyejoo-yah, but I can't concentrate right now" you sighed as you took the book from her grasp "I really appreciate the help th-  oh! The bus!" you exclaimed.

In a flash, you shoved your stuff into your bag and swung the backpack onto your shoulder as you hurried closer to the path edge. Hyejoo followed you with a small curse "Did you really just get excited over a stupid bus?" She said.

Clambering onto the bus you paid for your ticket and sat down, moving to the window seat so that the tall brunette could sit next to you "Uhhh no..? I was just cold and glad to see the bus arrive" you said.

"So you did get excited over a stupid bus" she said, smirking at you, giving you a side glance "Oh shut up will you!"

"Any luck Y/n?" you were currently at the counter with your forehead resting on your arms that lay on the surface in front of you. Five people had said 'Hey' to you, none of them being any joy.