N.RK | Attic

Member: Nishimura Riki × Kim Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None 🖐️👁️👄👁️👌
Requested: Daily updates are gonna come your way

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

I stood up from the couch and ran towards our room. I then went to the closet and opened it.

What clothes should I steal from Riki today? Okay let's see... a shirt? nah, sweatpants? of course not, OooooOo a hoodie!

I took the hoodie from the closet and eagerly put it on. I then twirl around giggling. It feels like wearing a short dress. His hoodie is just reaching above my knees.

I went out of our shared bedroom and went to our attic to relax a bit. I really don't know why but I find comfort in the attic. It's always cool and there's windows up there.

But I usually pull the blinds down. I like it when it's dark. I then heard our front door open and then heard Riki playfully call out "Y/n! I'm home~".

I giggled and shouted "WELCOME BACK!", "Where are you?" I heard him ask "ATTIC!" I answered.

The sound of footsteps echoed until finally Riki appeared at the top of the stairs. He then squinted into the room trying to find me.

"Where are you?, it's so dark in here" he asked not knowing where I am "Closer than you think but farther than you'd like" I vaguely answered.

I'm really just in front of him but I wasn't gonna tell him that. He looked uneasy and started walking further into the attic.

Aaaaaaand he walked past me. I chuckled silently, stood up and back-hugged him. He tensed up but and relaxed the second he knew it was just me.

He turned around facing me to properly hug me. Although he had to bend down a bit to hug me.

"Hey" I said as I looked up at him with a bright smile. "Hi" he said as he smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"You know you're quite wierd sitting in the dark like this" he said as I chuckled "We both know that this ain't the wierdest thing I do right?" I said.

"That's definitely a fact" Riki said laughing "I still can’t see you tho" I giggled "If you let your eyes adjust then you should be able to see me"

I watched as Riki took a moment to adjust his vision. I hummed as I kept hugging him. His hugs are so warm and comforting.

I nuzzled myself onto him and wrapped my legs around him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my back, carrying me.

"Wait. are you not wearing pants?" He questioned. "I have shorts on but your hoodie kind of covers it" I replied softy.

"You took another one of my hoodies?" he clocked his eyebrow at me. "Pffft... wHaT?... nOo~.... MaYbE... okay yes".

He giggled "What's with you and my hoodies?" he asked "They're just really comfy. Plus I feel like you're here hugging me when I have them on" I revealed with a blush.

Riki looked at me in adoration "Awww you're too adorable" he said as my stomach growls letting him know that I'm hungry.

Riki laughed "Someones hungry~" he said teasing me, I playfully rolled my eyes as he carries me. He held me extra tight as he walked down the stairs.

I don't know what made me do it but as he was about to make it down the final step, I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

And I guess it caught him off guard because next thing I knew, we fell down onto the floor. with Riki on the bottom still holding me tightly and me on top of him.

"Are you okay?!" I quickly got off of him and checked if there are wounds. His face was red "I-I'm f-fine!".

"You sure?" asked as he nodded his head "what happened" I frowned as I caressed his head as he laid on the floor.

"You-- I-- Uhm-- Kiss-" he stuttered. I then chuckled and teased him "Did my kiss caught Mr. Nishimura Riki, off guard?"

He looked away blushing "Maybe" he muttered. I cocked my eyebrow and straddled him.

"Wha--What are you doing?!" He questioned panicking. I leaned in and kissed his cheek, and then kissed there other side. I kept kissing his cheeks multiple times.

"I'm trying to help you get used to my kisses so we won't fall down next time" I said as his face was beet red.

I chuckled and helped him on his feet "Now come on let's go buy some foods outside~" I said doing puppy eyes, Riki laughed and said "oh, right, I forgot about that, let's go"

💜💜💜

A/N

Hi

How is it? Let me know your in the comments, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote. Stay Safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu