L.HS |Sweetener

Member: Lee Heeseung × Yeh Y/n
Genre: I clearly do not know, fluff maybe..?
Warning/s: None..?
Requested: Nope, just a daily update 💜

💜 💜 💜

Heeseung POV

There's something about her that makes me crazy. Something about her just makes me want to just, do things.

"Hyung, you're staring" Jay said, while drinking his coffee "I know" I said bitting my lip.

"Are you going to stop or...?" My friend Jay said "No" I said continuing to look at the beautiful girl in the coffee shop.

"You're literally staring at her a bit too much. Hyung you look like a creep" Jay laughed "Be quiet!" I shushed him, and he playfully rolled his eyes.

I looked at Jay, knowingly. "What's that look for?" he asked "You know" I say.

"Wha- No, Hyung you have to do this yourself" Jay told me, stirring his coffee.

"I can't!" I  whisper-yelled. "Oh my god hyung" Jay whined "This is your chance hyung just go" he said.

"She looks a bit intimidating" I mumbled. Jay suddenly laughed "Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yeah dude" I said blushing "She looks like a total badass or whatever. I can't just go over there and be like, all cool" I said huffing.

"How long are you gonna stress over this?" Jay asked giggling "Forever" I said looking down, pouting.

"Hyung you need to go back in the game. Your ex just dumped you, and you need a new boo, like quick" he said.

"My life is so bitter and boring" I said hopelessly "Hyung, get over it already" Jay said "Harsh" I giggled.

"I'm just saying" Jay said looking over at the gorgeous girl "She doesn't look that intimidating" he said.

"You think?" I asked, curiously "Totally" he says. Out of the corner of my eye. I saw the pretty girl's friend point at me.

The pretty girl swatted her friend's hand, blushing. "See? Totally not that intimidating, and she's totally into you" Jay said, giving you a knowing look.

I just sat there, looking down, blushing. "Better fix that frown fast hyung. Her friend is coming over" Jay said excitedly.

"Uh, excuse me?" the pretty girl's friend asked "Yes?" I asked "My friend over there is too much of a coward to say this.." she said pointing at the pretty girl on the other side of the cafe drinking her coffee with her other friends.

"So I'm saying this for her, but she thinks you're like really cute" the girl says giggling a little. "What's her name?" I ask, blushing a little.

"Y/n" the girl answers. A pretty girl with a pretty name "Tell Y/n the feeling is mutual" I said softly.

I looked over at Y/n for a second who was laughing with her friends teasing her, and she was blushing a lot.

"Got it" her friend says, knocking me back to reality. When her friend returned and told Y/n what I said, Y/n looked at me smiling and giggling softly.

"Shoot, I gotta go. I forgot to pick up Soeun (from Weeekly) from her friend's house, Mom is gonna kill me" Jay said, rolling his eyes.

"For real? That sucks, see you I guess" I say waving at Jay "Tell me what happens with your new boo, Y/n okay" he says, winking as he walks out of the café.

I sat up straight and beckoned Y/n to come over to my table. "Me?" she mouths to me "Yes, you" I mouthed back motioning her over.

She carefully walks over, with her friends teasing her wbout How nervous she looks.

"Hey" I said, winking at her. It definitely worked, as she was already giggling and blushing.

"Hi" she says in a sweet tone "Y/n, right?" I asked "Yeah, you?" she answered and asked for my name.

"Heeseung" I told her "And I thought you couldn't get any cuter. That's one of the cutest name I ever heard, a cute name, for someone with a cute face" she said.

Y/n grabbed my hand and intertwined her hand with mine. Her hands is so soft. She once again blushed and looked away a bit.

"Hey cutie look at me" I said gaining my confidence back "Y-yeah?" she said "Yeah" I replied leaning a bit closer to her.

"You're really pretty" I told her "You're cute" Y/n said smiling "And I don't know if this is wierd, but I feel like I've known you forever" I said smiling.

"Soulmates" she declared, giggling. "I'm fine with that" I say leaning even closer to her, I swear I think I felt her breathing stop for a bit.

I looked at her, and put her hand on my cheek "Don't be nervous" I smirked at her "I can't" she confessed quietly.

"Try" I said. Me and Y/n talked about our lives and learned that she likes to sing and write songs. She even sang a bit for me. It was the best thing I ever listened to. It just made me fall for her more.

"I have to go" She said, as she explained that her mom needs her to go home "I wanna do this again, let me get your number cutie" I said looking at her.

"Alright" she said as she typed her number onto my phone. "Oh before I go" she said "I just have one last thing to do".

I turned around, about to ask her what it was about, when my thoughts were suddenly cut off my a kiss. A soft kiss that I kissed back to.

I could hear her friends whistling and cheering "Get it gurl!" is what her friends were saying.

She rolled her eyes playfully as she looked at them "Wow Y/n, you're so sweet, even your lips tastes like sweetener" I said being all cheesy.

"Shut up" she whined playfully. She kisses me once again. Making me blush so hard, and runs of to her friends, blowing me a kiss.

I waved at her as the sun was getting behind her. I texted her as she turned around

Heeddeungie💜
-I can still taste the sweetener on my lips Y/n 🙈💕

💜 💜 💜

A/N

What the heck did I just wrote?

Well anyways I hope you liked it ,thanks for reading, anyways don't forget to vote, stay safe. 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu