P.SH |Period

Member: Park Sunghoon × Shim Y/n
Genre: Fluff...? 🤧
Warning/s: None 💛 I don't have a reason on why I use that Sunghoon pic^
Requested: Wahh I'm so sorry for not updating lately, and since LOONA got thier well deserved win, I'm writing this while bawling my eyes out

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You pulled your knees close to your chest as you withered around in bed. Pressing your phone to your ear, you listened to it ring and waited to hear the soothing sound of your boyfriend's voice.

"Y/n/n?Hey, Is everything okay?" He asked and though you found a little comfort in the sound of his voice, you felt absolutely terrible and you wanted nothing more than for him to come and hold you.

"Noy really, Are you busy?" you asked him "No not at all" he quickly said. "Could you come over? I'm on my period and I feel really terrible and I need a couple of things but I can't go out because I have cramps and-" You didn't get to finish as he cuts you off.

"Say no more, my love. It's okay. I'm sorry you don't feel good but I'm gonna come right over. I'll stop off my way. I know just what you need. I'll be there soon" he said before hanging up the phone.

You felt a weight lift from your shoulders, though you were still squirming around and trying hard to find a comfortable position to lay in.

You did find a lot of comfort in knowing he'd be over soon to lay with you and take care of you.

It took you a few moments to get comfortable but when you did, you ended up falling asleep. But it was short, because you soon felt something warm being pressed against your stomach.

Opening your eyes you see your boyfriend sitting on the edge of the bed beside you. He busied himself with making sure the heating pad he grabbed for you was on the medium setting and was placed right over your stomach to soothe you as much as possible.

You reached out and took his hand. He lifted his head and his eyes lit up when he saw you and already staring at you.

"Hey Y/n/n. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. Are you feeling alright" he asked worriedly "I still don't feel great but I know I'll be feeling better soon now that you're here with me" you said.

He kissed your forehead softly and started to caress your cheek "Oh! Before I actually forgot, I got you a few things" he exclamed.

You could see the look of happiness in his bright eyes as he opened the bag and got out a few things.

"So I know you like a few different things around this time so I got you some chocolate and snacks you like, so you can pick and choose what you want, I, of course, bought you more pads/tampons as well as a fluffy blanket for you to curl up in because I know how much you love that" he said, showing you the things he got.

Your heart skipped a beat when he looked back at you. He felt good about doing this for  you because he knows all of this makes you feel better and he can see by the look in your eyes on just how terrible you must be feeling right now.

You waved your finger at him and he smirked a little as he leaned in and crashed his lips onto yours.

He wanted to deepen it, but he didn't because he knew you felt unwell. So he just kissed you sweet and soft and held you close to him.

"Thank you for doing all of these for me, I love you so much" you said thanking him "Anything for you my love" he said and layed beside you and happily wrapped his arms around you when you curled up for him.

"What else can I do for you? Do you need me to adjust the settings on the heating pad? Turn off the ac? Maybe get you some water or more snacks maybe..?" He asked.

"I'm okay now because I've got you here. Just as long as you stay here with me, I'll be fine" you said. He started to run his fingers through your hair before he leaned down to lay a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I'm not gonna let you go. You look so exhausted Y/n. Just get some rest, I'll hold you the whole time and I'll make sure you're comfortable. I love you a lot" He said.

You felt so thankful to have someone as amazing as him, and especially on times like this.

"I love you too" you whispered and started to drift off to sleep again, this time feeling much better as your cramps eased as he held you close.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

I'm gonna write more chapters don't worry I'll publish them tomorrow.

(I was on 1% as I wrote the last word gosh, and my phone was like "you have 30 seconds before I shut down" so I dashi run run runned to get the charger coz I don't have time to re write this again)

Yes I'm using my phone since I'm using my other gadgets to stream some music videos.

Also btw I'm just curious (for some reason idk why) how do y'all run?

I either run like a penguin or that one kid who has short legs and looks like a toddler when they run lmao idk how to describe it.

Ya'll if you haven't can you subscribe to my YT Channel? The link is in my profile go check it out, it's mostly (ENHYPEN) kpop related

Anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote! Stay safe and wait for me to update again tomorrow 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu