K.SN |Sleepy Ddeonu

Member: Kim Sunoo × Nishimura Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: I'm not sure but I had a notif that someone commented they want a fluffy Sunoo chapter. And I'm so sorry for not updating wahhh it's been so damn long I'm really sorry I got busy, this will also be short coz it's really early in the morning now and I haven't slept

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You waited patiently on the couch for the boys to finish changing thier outfits before you'd be making your way back to the bus shortly afterwards and on the road for thier next show.

It brought a smile to your face to see that your boyfriend was the first one to finish. With a tired smile, he made his way towards you.

He plopped down on the couch beside you and put his head back. He was really exhausted and it was understandable as to why.

You reached for the bottle of water you had been sipping on that you had set down on the table in front of you.

It was cold and still half full, so when you handed it to your boyfriend, he was grateful, he sipped on it and slowly put it down on the floor.

"You did really great tonight. Not surprising tho because you always do so great" you said, which brought a brighter smile to his face.

"Thanks Y/n" Sunoo said, he wanted to say more but the business and stress of the day were catching up on him. Seeing how tired he was, you patted your lap.

"I think we're gonna be leaving soon baby" Sunoo said "Not for a little while, the crew still hs to load up more things and the other boys aren't even done changing yet" You said, patting your lap again and this time Sunoo didn't pass up the offer.

He stretched out his legs in the couch and then leaned his head on your lap. He sighed at the comfort your provided him.

Your fingers moved through his locks of hair and you twirled a few of them around your fingertips while also scratching his head lightly with your nails, causing a soft sigh to fall from his lips.

"I love you, seriously Y/n, you always know what to do to make me feel better" he said. You kissed the crown of his head and started to rub his arms.

"I know and I'm happy that you're feeling a bit better. I love you too" you said.

His eyes closed as soon as his head fell onto your lap and there was no sign of him opening them any time soon.

You continued to rub his arms and play with his hair till he fell asleep. He was out like a light and it was a sight you loved to see

You could her Jay and Jake laughing as they made thier way down the hall with Heeseung and Sunghoon behind them.

They all froze and went silent when they saw Sunoo sleeping on your lap. You lifted your head when you heard them coo at the sight.

Sunghoon shook his head when you pointed at your sleeping boyfriend, wordlessly wondering if you needed to wake him up.

"Ahh no no no no, let him sleep. We'll let you know whn it's time to go" he explained and the other boys just smiled when you nodded and turn your attention back to Sunoo.

It melted thier hearts to see how much you cared for him, it was all he deserves, and it made them happy to see.

They decided to go out for some fresh air till it was all time to go. Allowing for Sunoo to catch up on some sleep and for you to just bask in the love you feel for him a little longer.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Okay bai imma sleep now, hope you enjoy this, don't forget to vote stay safe yalll 💕
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu