P.JS |Jealous

Member: Park Jongseong × Ho  Y/n
Genre: Not sure about it tho, but there is a teeny tiny fluff at the end I guess
Warning/s: nothing really serious
Requested: Nope, I'm still waiting here

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

I was buying a drink for my boyfriend, Jay. Then suddenly some old guy around his thirties stopped me.

"Hey beautiful, can I have your number?" the man around his thirties said as he lazily handed me his phone.

Urgh.. Not again. This is the seventh time this week and its only Thursday. Not trying to brag but am I that irresistible?

I then took his phone and typed in 'Don't mess with me' I then gave his phone back and walked away from him.

Jay POV

I saw some old man trying to flirt with Y/n.... MY Y/n I was so ready to fight him but Y/n already left him so I just shrugged it off.

I then waited for Y/n by playing with my phone. After about 10 minutes Y/n came back with a drink in her hands "Jayyy~, I bought you a drink" she happily said.

"I'm not thirsty" I replied coldly not even sparing a glance at her "Well I'm thirsty so I'll be taking this.. Thank-" that guy from earlier said as he  showed up at our table.

I slapped his hand stopping him from taking my drink "No one dare fight in my café" the old man threatened me.

I glared at him, stood up and grabbed his collar but my assistant stopped me "Your father wouldn't like this Young Master" he said as I sigh and loosen the grip on the guy's collar.

"Shut this place down and don't give permission to anybody to rent thier place to this impolite man" I said and grabbed my drink from the table.

"As your command Young Master" Any assistant said opening his phone to call a few people.

"What?! And how dare you shut this place down? Who the heck do you think you are?!" that guy from earlier said with rage in his voice.

"Park Jongseong, the heir of the Park company, the biggest company in South Korea" I said opening my sunglasses.. The man started at me in fear.

"No one dare touch my belongings and that includes my girl" I said and grabbed Y/n's hand and walked passed him.

We then went to my car and let my assistant drive it while me and Y/n sit in the back.

"Jay.." Y/n said breaking the silence, I looked at her raising my eyebrow.

"Are you mad?" she questioned sitting closer to me "No, I know you wouldn't just give your number to a stranger without my permission, and I just don't like that man's attitude" I said caressing her cheek.

"Glad to hear that" she said and sighed relieved "Oh! I totally forgot I have something to give you!" she said reaching something from her purse.

"Tada!" she said showing a finger heart while showing  a smile. That's more than enough to melt my heart.

I smiled widely and pinched her cheeks "Stop being so cute" I said making her giggle.

"But seriously tho, why did you have to do that to him? Isn't it a bit too much? Rich people are crazy" Y/n looked at me kinda angry

"Shut up.. He deserves it" I replied with a slightly annoyed tone and kissed her softly.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

What do you think? Yeah not really a good chapter I know, so sorry for not updating much I've got so distracted lately hope ya'll understand. And I'm gonna go back with the daily updates so watch out for that. don't forget to vote, stay safe guys💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu