N.RK | Studio

Member: Nishimura Riki × Kim Y/n
Genre: Fluff..?
Warning/s: None 👁️👄👁️👌
Requested: Nope

  💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You settled against the pillows stacked up behind you on the sofa. It's nearing nine o'clock but after a busy day, you're absolutely exhausted.

You're trying to stay awake, though you're trying your hardest to stay awake for Riki, who you figured would be home soon.

You're eyes felt heavy, but your tried to keep them open and focus on the show you've spent the last couple of hours binge watching.

It was only until your phone started to ring that you turned your gaze elsewhere. You recognised it as Riki's ringtone, as the love song played through your phone.

You quickly reached for it and answered it. Your first thought he was telling you he was on his way home or he'd be home soon.

But instead you heard a heavy sigh fall from his lips "Y/n?" he said "Yeah Riki-san, I'm here, are you alright?" you asked.

He was quiet for a moment before he mumbled "No" A little concerned, you paused the show and sat up against the throw pillows.

You kept your phone pressed tightly against your ear, waiting and anticipating him to speak again "Riki-san? Are you still there? love?"

"Yeah" He whispered "I'm sorry Y/n. I'm just not feeling well. I'm tired and stressed and I miss you. I thought that I'll be home soon, that I'd get out earlier and we'll be able to spend some time together before we fall asleep but I don't think I'll be getting out of here for a couple more hours" You heard Riki said.

"Oh, that's okay Riki-chan" you said. He sighed again, to you it was okay. You understand he's busy. He's got a lot going on and you know these things are out of his hands.

But to your tired boyfriend, it felt like an eternity. He's been looking forward to that time with you. Sure these things happen. But he misses you like crazy.

"Thanks for understanding Y/n/n" he murmured then sniffled and Your heart ached at the sound.

You were about to speak again when you heard Heeseung in the background "Riki-yah? I know you miss Y/n but we got to get back to work. The sooner we do, the sooner we can leave for the night" you heard Heeseung said.

"Yeah" You heard your boyfriend mumbled sadly. "I got to go Y/n/n. I don't know when I'll go to your house later so please don't wait up for me. You need sleep, I love you. Talk to you soon" You hear him say.

He ended the call without letting you say a word. You put your phone on the cushion beside you before you got up to reach for your shoes.

You quickly slid them on and tied them up before you grabbed your phone again and called your older sister to drive you to the HYBE building. She said yes and drove you there.

It didn't take you long to arrive. You got there soon as you could and you locked your car before you went in the building.

Since Riki brings you around whenever he gets the chance and talks about you so often, all of the staff knows you.

They were quick to wave and politely say 'hello' and of course, you did the same until you reached thier studio.

Afraid you'd knock too loud to ruin thier work, you only knocked quietly a couple of times before the door opened.

Jake gasped when he saw you then quickly brought you in for a big squeeze "Come to visit Niki?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, he seemed down on the phone" you said "Yeah, he's been that way for the last couple of hours. He misses you. But I have a feeling his mood gonna change quickly now that you're here!" He said.

He let you inside before he closed the door. Riki sat on a chair, listening to they boy's talk and Jay singing in the booth as he stared at his lap with sad and tired eyes.

You knelt on the floor in front of him and the way his eyes lit up when he saw you brought a big smile to your face.

"Y/n!" he threw his arms around you and hugged you so tight that he lifted your feet from the ground to spin you around "I can't believe you're really here!" Riki said as he gently put your feet on the floor.

"You shouldn't be so surprised Riki-chan, you know there's not a thing in the world that I wouldn't do for you. You sounded so down and I missed you too, so I thought I'd surprise you" You said.

"Such a great surprise!" he said, smiling from ear to ear, his eyes so bright there wasn't a trace of sadness in them.

That's what you wanted to see. That's what matters the most to you, to see him so happy because of you.

He took a seat back in the chair and pulled you to his lap. He buried his lips into your hair while you burried your face in the crook of his neck.

"My schedule is so crazy at the moment I hate that I have to leave before you wake up or that I get home either when you're about to fall asleep or you're already asleep. I just miss you. I wanted some time with my girl" Riki said.

"Well I'm here with you now, so you've got time with me. I'll stay until Jungeun unnie picks me up to come home. Okay?" you said. Riki was so happy that he couldn't hold back his smile even if he tried.

He brushed the tip of his nose against yours before he leaned in to kiss you sweetly.

"You're amazing"

"I love you"

"I love you Y/n" he whispered softly before he brought you in for a few more loving kisses while he gently laid his hand on you cheek and pulled you closer, hoping this moment with you would never end.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

👋👁️👄👁️ Hii

How's your day so far?

I hope it's going good, hoped you liked this, don't forget to vote, stay safe everyone ♥️ also thank you so much everyone for 1k reads I appreciate it a lot.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu