N.RK | Soup

Member: Nishimura Riki × Kim Y/n
Genre: Angst-Fluff
Warning/s: Nothing serious
Requested: This was from my other book, I'm almost done working on the requested chapter

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

No one likes being sick. You were no exception to the fact. Being sick made you feel weak and crappy.

So imagine your disappointment when a bad bowl of soup from a local restaurant causes you to spend most of your night in your bathroom.

The long night passed and much to your torture your stomach was still a little mixed up.

Knowing that Saturday was always a movie date with Riki, so you called him as soon as you woke up telling him to postpone the day because of your case of the sniffles.

After forcing yourself out of bed you tied your hair up into a ponytail and changed into a new pair of pajamas. You brushed your teeth once again and tried to drink some water.

Along with the permanent urge to throw up, your body was aching from the stomach bug, a very awful fever followed.

Of course you had some medicine at hand and it was about to start working after a few hours. An unproductive day ahead.

You settled underneath the blankets on your now quite lonely bed. Riki sent you a few texts, telling you to call him if you need anything and him wishing you luck and hope you get better soon.

With your luck you were the only one to get sick from the food. Your parents and siblings are perfectly fine and was going about thier day leaving you at home. How very considerate of them.

Your stomach rumbles as an awful taste build up in your throat, you jump up out of bed and storm into the bathroom.

This part makes you sort of happy no one is here to hear you. You wash your mouth, almost swallowing the mouth wash.

Truly hoping this is your last visit to these four walls. Exiting the bathroom, You make your way over to the front door where the bell just rang.

You pull your shirt straight and push the fuzzy baby hair behind your ears before opening the door. Riki

His face is hidden behind the two large bags. The sight of your boyfriend both excites and scares you.

Spending this awful day with him would be the best kind of medicine but having him see you like this is not nice.

"Hey Y/n/n" he greets you using the nickname he has given you since you two started dating. You attempt a smile and he steps into the house.

The taste, that awfully unpleasant taste again. Covering your mouth with your hand, you turn around and run towards the bathroom once again.

Probably leaving behind a confused Riki. Managing to lock the door on your way, you bend over the toilet.

You repeat the process of washing your mouth and fixing your clothes. Although this time you really don't want to walk out of that door.

Riki slightly knocks on the wooden door "Y/n?" he asked softly. You shift on the counter where you've made yourself comfortable.

"Come on Y/n/n, open up so I can know you're okay" Riki said as you fold your legs in front of you "I'm okay" you whisper, knowing if you spoke normally Riki would know you're lying.

"Okay then, come out" you shake your head but then realise he can't see you. "No" you reply as you hear Riki sighing loudly.

"Why not Y/n?" his voice is so sweet and caring not frustrated like you expected.