Y.JW | Why Didn't You Say So?!

Member: Yang Jungwon × Chou Y/n
Genre:  Fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: NoOooooOooOope

💜 💜 💜

Jungwon POV

I was scrolling on my phone, looking at some posts ENGENEs made in weverse about our group, ENHYPEN. Soon, I felt weight on me.

I puffed my cheeks and looked in front of me. To my surprise it was my one and only girlfriend, Chou Y/n. I smiled widely at her.

"Jungwon-ah~ I want cuddles" She said pouting, also doing her puppy eyes I fell in love with. I giggled at her cuteness and put my phone down.

I reached my hands to her cheeks, pinching them softly. "Y/n-ah you're so cute!" I squealed. She did grabby hands as I spread my arms for her.

She went on top of me and hugged me, then I hugged back, tightly. Our position right now is that her head is resting on my chest, her legs on my lap and her arms wrapped around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and stroked her hair for comfort. There was a comforting silence between us, well except that I was humming.

"Won-ah how's life with the rest of ENHYPEN?" she suddenly asked. I put my index finger under my chin, as if I'm thinking. She giggled at my silliness.

"Well..." I trailed off as I was ranting about my life being the leader of ENHYPEN. All that time I could feel her staring at me, not to mention, she was really cute!

"But all in all, my life being a member of ENHYPEN is great! But meeting you is better!" I said with a big bright smile. She laughed. Hmm I'd hear her angelic laugh all day, and I'll never get tired of it.

[A/N: how do ya'll laugh?]

"It must be fun, but aren't you tired of always filming and all  that?" she pouted, looking at me with sad eyes, I chuckled.

"Sure, it is tiring, but we'll never get tired of ENGENEs love for our group. Especially you loving me as your boyfriend~" I kissed her forehead.

She blushed and playfully smacked my shoulder. "Yah! What's with the flirting with me so suddenly?" she covered her face with her little hands.

UWU she's so cute right now that I could just hug her forever! "Because I love you! You're the only one for me! Please don't hide your cute face~" I pleaded, she shook her head, giggling.

"No~ I'm shy" She buried her face on the crook of my neck. "Awww, c'mon Y/n/n. It's just me~ Your cute and loving boyfriend! No one is here but me, please show me your face" I pouted.

She sighed in defeat, finally looking at me with her red cheeks. "I'm doing this because I love you" she kissed my cheek. An idea came in my mind, so I decided to tease her.

"Of course you do, I mean who doesn't?" I said in a playfull tone. She looked at me with disbelief. "What the hell are you talking about?" She said, clearly not happy about what I said.

I burst out laughing. She was looking at me dumbfounded. Then she realised what I just meant. "I was only teasing you love" I said in between my laughs.

She rolled her eyes and looked away. I stopped laughing and cupped the left side of her cheek, trying to make her look at me.

"Won-ah stop it" Y/n said still not looking at me. "No~ Y/n/n I'm sorry~ please look at me I won't do it again" I whined, still forcing her to look at me.

"No! You made me mad" I pouted and looked down sighing. Few seconds later, I looked at her and kissed her cheek. She finally looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yay! You looked!" I giggled, followed by a smile. She chuckled lightly. "Yeah, I looked at you, so what? It doesn't mean you're forgiven" she said with a sly grin on her face.

"Why~ the kiss isn't enough, is it?" I asked. She blushed at the question and looked away from me.

"W-well, um" She stuttered, which means she wants more. I smiled "Why didn't you say so?!" I squealed cupping her cheeks as I forced her to look at me. "W-wait, Jungwon I-"

I cut her off by pressing our lips together. She tried to resist, but ended up melting into the kiss. The kiss was long and passionate, it was filled with love. It was my first kiss with her.

I couldn't forget that moment. Few moments later, we pulled away, because the air was the problem. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Her Y/e/c orbs were looking at mine. She looked so beautiful right now, I could stare at her all day. I smiled brightly at her.

[A/N: Y/e/c - Your eye color]

"Wanna watched a movie, Y/n?" I asked, as she nodded, reaching her hand to my hand that was on her left cheek, caressing the back of my hand with her thumb.

"Won-ah Saranghae"

"I love you too Y/n"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Do you like my stories? If so don't forget to vote. Also Saranghae/사랑해 - means 'I love you' in Korean (for those wo doesn't know)

Suddenly sounding like a koreaboo hdidjdjs NoOooooOooOo

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu