N.RK | Sunkissed

Member: Nishimura Riki × Kim Y/n
Genre: Fluff..?
Warning/s: Nothing serious I guess, just some insecurities
Requested: Nah, I hope you enjoy this tho

This is for all freckled cuties (all of ya'll are cute in your own way) out there and everyone else too! I'm not really a freckled person but I too get insecure sometimes so here ya'll go. I hope this helps :)

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You have always had freckles, and at first, they didn't bother you. Everyone would say you looked 'cute' and 'adorable' with them, and you thought that about yourself too!

You were so happy you held the quality that people found pretty and you would always happily thank the compliments that came your way.

That was until you started getting older. You noticed that many of the people around you has flawless skin without the freckles that you have.

Your classmates' skin were clear and beautiful, and so were many other people that you knew. Heck, many people you met were just like them!

But you were the opposite, freckles danced on your face, arms, and knees. You had no idea why you had them on your knees but you used to always find them cute... Now you just find them a nuisance.

As you felt more and more discouragement for your freckles, your freckle insecurity had begun.

You first discovered your insecurity about the speckles that lay on your skin when you went out with some of the boys.

It was a hot day you could clearly see, thanks to thier t-shirts and shorts, That they had beautiful freckle-free skin.

You thought to yourself to just look... wrong. The second time you noticed your insecurity was when you had a sleep over with your bestfriends (Weeekly).

You remember bitting your lip nervously as the girls especially Jihan complimented you of your 'cute addition' that was your freckles as they sat there, sporting thier pretty, blemish free skin.

Now you were just a walking insecurity. Still, people complimented you and all you could do was thank them. You couldn't be rude to your friends if they were just trying to be kind.

The whole school decided to give students a break from school works after the exams by giving them a school trip to Jeju Island. They are at the beach right now as the first day out of the four day trip.

"Your freckles are seriously so adorable Y/n!" Jihan squealed as she pinched one of your cheeks, then hugging you tightly as if her life depended on it.

"J-Jihan, I-I can't b-breathe" you said trying to get out of her tight grip "Yah!  Jihan unnie! Stoooop, she's about to turn blue! let Y/n unnie go" Zoa said slightly pouting knowing that she has a thing for Jihan which you found really cute.

"Ah, I'm so sorry Y/n-ah, you're just so cute, anyways I'm gonna go to Jinsoul sunbaenim" she said letting you go, running of to Jinsoul who is having a convo with her girlfriend Kim Lip

Zoa shook her head at her unnie "Y/n unnie I'm sorry for Jihan unnie's attitude, You know her, she can get quite clingy" the tall younger girl  said.

"It's okay Zoa, You should go and follow Jihan too" you said smiling at her, she smiled back and went to Jihan, who's fangirling over Jinsoul.

'Gosh why are they so cute?' you thought as you looked at everyone having fun.

'Damn sun exposure and genetics..' you thought and sighed as you rested your head on your arms.

Your mother was the one who you inherited your gift from. She was beautiful and you smiled everytime you saw her.