S.JY |Second Lead

Member: Shim Jaeyoon × Min Y/n
Genre: I don't know if this counts as Angst 🤷🏻‍♀️ it does have a tiny bit of fluff in the middle tho ;-;
Warning/s: nothing serious 😌✨
Requested: Nah, I'm sorry I once again didn't update much

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

He was the main character... You were the 2nd lead. You did everything you could just so he would notice you. Heck even a glance would make you happy, but no.

He just had to focus on someone else who isn't you. You gave up, finding no reason to continue fighting your way to his heart after seeing him happy with someone else.

Park Sunghoon was happy with the person he truly loves and who even are you to interfere with that? Sunghoon's happiness is you're happiness after all.

Watching from the side was all you could do. After all that was the only thing you could do. Sighing in defeat, you stood up, ready to leave the room, when a hand caught your wrist.

"Hey! Where are you going?" By the voice, you didn't have to turn around to know who the voice and the hand belonged to.

It was Shim Jaeyoon, Your best friend. "I'm going to go out and get some fresh air, do you want to come?" you offered with a bright grin from your bestfriend.

"Do you really have to ask? Of course I would love to!" he happily exclaimed "I was just making sure, Jake" You said, earning another bright cheerful smile from the boy.

"Hehe well you don't need to next time" he said, slightly pouting at the end. That adorable pout from his face seemed to make you blush from some unknown reason.

You looked away, obviously trying to hide your blush before walking out of the room, ignoring Hoseok's calls. He finally caught up to you and playfully glared "Yah! I told you to wait up!" he said.

You ignored him on purpose "Yeah yeah, anyways... Jake.." you trailed off as he looked at you, eyebrows raised and lips slightly pouting.

"How are you and...?" you decided not to continue your statement after seeing how Jake's face darkened. "We're fine.... we... w-we broke up" He said as your eyes widened.

Jake is actually opening up his relationship? Well... that's new. Knowing this guy ever since childhood, you know he sometimes gets a bit secretive.

"For... how long..?" you trailed off, finding everything ridiculous. Jake and (insert a random name) was perfect for each other! They were everyone's favourite couple!

"A month now.." Jake muttered as he stared at the sky "A month?!" you shouted and yelped in pain when Jake playfully smacked the back of your head. You massaged your head, trying to soothe the pain even though it didn't even hurt much, you were just overreacting.

"But yeah.. it's been a month since (random name) and I broke up" he said. You were about to comfort him when his face suddenly brightened up and turned to face you.

"But! Let's not talk about that now. How about you? How's your relationship?" He questioned and smiled brightly. Gosh you just thought how can someone be so cute.

"Still single" you replied "Or still waiting for Sunghoon to notice you?" he added, smirking when he saw the blush that took over your face.

"No! I've been over him for like a month already!" you said, defending yourself and playfully punched the laughing Jake in his arm with a pout.

Unknown to the two of you. There was a certain someone who's staring at the two of you, deep in thought. Sunghoon turned away after realising he was staring for a long time now.

"I see you moved on already..." he muttered, walk away..

💜 💜 💜

A/N

I'm not sure if this was a Jake chapter or a Sunghoon chapter tbh ;-;

Btw
Please report these accounts if you have twt:

@heartgowon
@futaloona
@dababyfan53
@CL0UDN1EN
@ludaswhore
@ClassyMilfseul
@lovecherryfairy
@chrrysimp
@C4NDYS0UL
@lipsismyslut
@AhYujin4
@jinsfwsoul
@milfyfairy
@revelust329
@lacysheet
@veeveenist
@simforsundkink
@IRENESIMP
@rvxluv5
@privateloona
@hornyves
@kimlipismyslut
@camgirljinsoul
@electrorry
@purequality6
@doyeonsthrone
@mondaynator
@bythesy
@choerrychu

They're making kpop NSFW and they even include underaged idols, pls report, if you don't have twt just spread awareness pls

I'll update when I can, thank you so much for all the love and support ya'll give in this book, I appreciate it so much, stay safe everyone don’t forget to vote 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu