N.RK |Sleep Tight

Member: Nishimura Riki × Kim Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: Is a bit short
Requested: I try my best to update even though no one requests

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes you looked at the clock to find it was after two in the morning. It felt oddly cold tonight even though your blanket was wrapped around you securely.

When you look over to where Riki sleeps, it all made sense as to why. He wasn't there. The sheets were cold, signaling he hasn't been in bed in a while.

You were so tired but now you're curious and a little worried. So, reluctantly, you pushed your own blanket away and let your feet carry you out of the bedroom.

The lights in the hallway were off and it was perfectly quiet upstairs. So you started to make your way down the stairs.

You could hear the TV playing and Riki, your boyfriend laughing quietly and even tho you were tired and cold, you still felt a little smile.

The sound was so uplifting and joyous, it was just so impossible not to smile like an idiot whenever you heard it "Riki-chan?" you called out.

He looked your way and reached out for the remote. He turned the volume down as you approached him "Y/n? What are you doing up? Why aren't you asleep? It's two am.." He said.

"I could ask you the same thing" you said, you saw his smile fall "I woke up feeling cold and you weren't there with me. I wanted to check on you. I got a little worried about where you were" You said.

The japanese boy's smile returned. He found it sweet that you wanted to check on him, despite the fact that you were clearly tired.

"I'm sorry Y/n/n, I came down here because I couldn't fall asleep. I didn't want to risk you waking up so I came down here. I figured that I'd get tired sooner or later and I'd just make my way back up to bed but I'm still wide awake" Riki said.

You took his hand and kissed the back of it "I'm sorry about that. Let's go back to bed, maybe you'll fall asleep" he was hesitant. Clearly he didn't think he'd be falling asleep, but you knew ways to help.

"Come on I'll help you" you said, he turned the tv off and took your hand, letting you lead him back up to bed. You climbed under your blanket and covered him up with his own.

"Lay your head on my lap" You instructed and Riki did as you said. You started to play with his hair and you hummed his favorite song quietly, creating a warm and comforting atmosphere.

He wasn't exactly tired, but he was very content and that was enough to cause his eyes to flutter closed. You twirled some strands around your fingertips.

Smiling at the sighs leaving his lips "I love you. I really don't know what I'd ever do without you" he mumbled and from the sound of his voice, you knew he was close to falling asleep.

"I love you too Riki, Sleep tight love" you said and kissed the top of his head and waited till you could hear his breathing turn steady, which it did just a moment later.

You let yourself fall asleep shortly after. You felt so much better knowing he was so close to you and he was finally getting the sleep he deserves.

💜💜💜

A/N

My bias list is so broken right now jdkdjhdkshsk. Also thank you so much for letting this book surpass 2k reads and I's close to 500 votes, I really appreciate it 💜

Anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote ya'll, and stay safe ♥️

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu