S.JY | Nightmare

Member: Shim Jaeyoon × Min Y/n
Genre: Fluff😅
Warning/s: Not that I noticed anything
Requested: Nope

💜 💜 💜

T

hird Person POV

"Y/n? Y/n wake up" Jake said tiredly as he shook you awake. You opened your eyes and darted your eyes around the room.

"Y/n, is everything okay?" Joon asked worriedly. You nod and wipe the sweat off your face while sitting up in bed. "W-what happened?" you asked still in a state of shock.

Jake leaned over and turned on the lamp "You were shaking and sweating in your sleep. Is everything okay? What happened?" He asked.

"Oh... n-nothing.." you said trying to brush off your problem. Jake looked at you in worry. You tried not to look back at him because you were scared you might give in to him.

You didn't want to bargain him with your problems. "Y/n, babe tell me" Jake said, gently grabbing your cheeks and turning your head so you were looking at him.

You sighed out in defeat and licked your lips before explaining what happened. "I-I had a n-nightmare..." you told him, not looking at his eyes.

"Oh my poor baby... how long has this been going on?" He asked you "Ever since I was little.." you said bitting your lip. Jake didn't say anything which made you think that he was mad at you.

"Are you mad at me for not telling you?" you croak out. Jake shook his head "Of course not, sunshine. But why didn't you tell me earlier in the relationship?" he looked in your eyes for an answer.

"I didn't want to seem childish. I've always been bullied for having nightmares.." you said "Y/n/n look at me" You looked at Jake with tears in your eyes.

"Nightmares are apart of life, they're gonna happen sooner or later. Everyone has nightmares, even me. I would never bully you for something everyone has. That's incredibly stupid, now isn't it?" you nodded agreeing to what he said.

Jake pecked your nose and laid back down, pulling you down with him. You laid your head on his chest so his heart beat could calm your nerves down.

"You could tell me anything, you know that right?" you nodded "I don't even know why I'm telling you this when you should already know!" he giggled.

"And you know why you could tell me anything?" you shook your head "Because you can trust me with everything... Well except the kitchen and not destroying nearly everything I touch, but I'm your amazing boyfriend" you giggle at his silliness.

"There's that giggle that I adore so much" Jake said while brushing the hair out of your face. "But don't you have your own problems? I don't want to be a burden.." you say, your insecurities getting the best of you.

"Of course I do, but I'd rather deal with your problems first than dealing with my own problems. Your problems are my problems, and my job is to solve and fix those problems yeah?" he said

"But what about your problems?" you ask, laying your head on his shoulders " My problems doesn't matter at the moment. Right now it's all about you" Jake leaned to your face to brush your noses together.

"Now why don't we make plans for tomorrow?" you were about to say something when Jaks cut you off "I'll take a day off Tommorow, don't worry about me, now we can do whatever you want tommorow" Jake said with a smile.

"Does that mean we can go to the trampoline park?" you suggested, Jake nodded with a smile. You knit your eyebrows together in confusion "but- you don't like the trampoline park."

"I don't" he said, you stifle a laugh remembering the memory of Jake failing a cartwheel. Jake rolled his eyes.

"Shush the trampoline was too bouncy" he pouted. "Too bouncy?" you laugh "Maybe you just put too much force into it?" you started laughing harshly.

"You went yeet! Even the kids were looking at you with thier mouths open! Jaeyoon-ah you looked like you were flying!!" by this time you were laughing so hard.

Jake couldn't help but to laugh at you, "Okay, okay" he playfully rolled his eyes "So what? I put too much force into the cartwheel. But only because you told me so!" he said.

You looked at him fake-offended "Me? I told you not to put too much force into it!" you said. "Yeah, yeah whatever" you died down your laughing and you started feeling really tired.

But you didn't want to go to sleep, afraid you might see the monster in your nightmare again. "Baby, go to sleep" Jake said seeing how tired you looked.

"I'll be right here, holding you tightly. So tight that the monster won't be able to stand our love" You smile and put yourself in Jake's arms.

Jake held you closely as you started falling asleep. He turned off the lamp, after he knew you were completely asleep and started getting comfortable himself.

"I love you Y/n. More than you'll ever know" Jake whispered and kissed your head before completely falling asleep himself.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Yo wassup

Don't forget to vote, stay safe 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu