K.SN | Slow Dance

Member: Kim Sunoo × Nishimura Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: A double update coz why not

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You sat on the porch with a blanket over your shoulders and a mug of warm green tea in your hands.

[A/N: 😏 Green tea is green 🍵 where them fellow onces at? ]

The rain was falling slowly. You could smell it in the air as you watched it fall. It made you feel calm and you were mesmerised by it.

You heard the door open and close. Sunoo came outside and sat down beside you. He gazed at you lovingly you leaned his head on your shoulder.

You leaned down and stole a sweet kiss from his lips. "What are you doing out here baby?" Sunoo asked.

You nodded towards the cloudly gray skies "Watching the rain. It makes me feel good. No matter how bad things feel or seem, something about the rain just calms me and washes away all of my worries"

Sunoo brushed his fingers through your hair with a smile. He pulled his phone out as a thought suddenly crossed his mind.

He pulled the blanket off your shoulders and took the mug from your hand, gently placing it on the porch next to your leg.

You were about to ask what he was doing but you heard music begin to play and when he stood up and grabbed your hand, you knew his intentions and you didn't mind them at all.

You giggled when the first few drops of rain fell onto your hair and to your sweater. Sunoo wrapped his arms around you and you laid your head on his chest.

The moment was intimate and romantic. Despite the pouring rain and your now soaked clothes, you were happier than you've felt in a while.

"This is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me" you muttered against his chest. You lifted your head and his forehead pressed against yours.

"I know how much you love the rain. What's better than a slow dance to a beautiful song with my beautiful girlfriend in the rain?" he said.

"Nothing at all" you smiled and felt his lips touch yours. "Tell me you love me" You teased him but you were also serious.

You just love hearing those words fall from his lips. "I love you so much" he said. You pecked his cheek then put your head back to his chest. "I love you too" You said.

"Hey Sunoo?"

"Yes?"

"Can we do this more often?" you asked. He giggled and nodded "I'd love that"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

They're gonna get sick lol jk

I hope you liked this tho

Don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu