K.SN | Babysitter Part.2

Member: Kim Sunoo × Byun Y/n
Genre: FLUFF!
Warning/s: None 😎👌
Requested: A very much needed (?) part 2 even tho no one asked for it

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

"Were glad that you decided to join us Ms. Byun" The principal shook your hand with a big smile on his face.

"I'm happy that I joined" You chirped.

"Since it's the beginning of a new semester you won't feel like you fell behind on anything, the students will be happy to see a new teacher around" he says as he guides you through the halls.

"I sure hope so.... gosh I'm so nervous..." You said chuckling.

"No need, the students in this school are very kind and they will treat you with care" he said as he opens the door to a class room.

"This will be your classroom, the students will gradually come in about two hours" he said.

He explains the other things to you like the assignments and quizzes, also the days that are on holidays. It sounded easier than you thought.

You went back to where the teachers stayed to work in a private area, as he leaves.

When he leaves, you sit at you desk and think about all the empty seats that will soon be filled with students, thinking of that reminder you of your old babysitting job.

It was a fun job of course, but that was years ago and Sunoo grew up. He was old enough to stay at his own house by himself and your parents told you that you were moving with them to another country for your dad's job.

It made you sad, but you didn't have enough money to live on your own.

-Flash back-

"I still can't believe we're going to japan" you grumble to your parents.

"We have to make sure your father keeps his job, I'm sorry sweetie..." Your mom puts a strand of hair behind your ear and pets your cheek.

"But think of it this way" Your mom said sweetly, "You're going to a whole new country with different foods and entertainment, besides, you can even learn thier language".

"That makes it somewhat better.... " You chuckled.

-End of flashback-

He wasn't there that day when you left, but when he found out you had to leave, he cried.

You never found out though, it was only between him and his feelings.

When you had enough money to live on your own, you moved out and went back to korea.

Something from that place made you want to go back. After moving back you applied for college to take up a teaching job, you didn't know why, but you wanted to.

Time passes and the bell rings for the school to start,you grab your papers and quickly go to the room.

Seeing the students walking in the hallways thin out, you go a little bit faster. You open the door to your classroom, seeing a room filled with students made you smile.

They all welcomed you in perfect union.

"Hello class! I'm Ms. Byun Y/n" you happily chirped and they all welcomed you again but this time they said your name.

"As you may have heard that.... I'm the new teacher, so to make it easier, I would like for all of you to stand up one by one and introduce yourselves, maybe even tell me something that you like" They all nod and do so as you say.