Y.JW |Prince

Member: Yang Jungwon × Saito Y/n
Genre: idk fantasy..?
Warning/s: It's very cliché and cringy
Requested: Nope, this is inspired by "Cinderalla" some parts are from the Disney movie, and some are not.

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

I finally arrived at the palace. Tonight is the ball where the Prince will find his lover.

Everyone is invited. From every girl/boy in the kingdom and every princesses/princes from other kingdoms.

My feelings were filled with mixed emotions such as nervousness and anxiety.

I'm also scared that my step mother and step sisters might notice me.

"I'm just a commoner not a princess" I said to the footmen as I admire the palace. It's so bright and breathtaking.

"Enjoy it while it lasts, Miss" the footmen said, I then smiled. Then with a breath of courage I started to make my way into the palace.

I arrived inside and it wasn't that much crowded yet. I suddenly heard an echo from the crowd through the hall.

I tried to find the ballroom. I gathered all my strength, and took a deep breath before I could knock on the door.

I softly knocked on the huge doors as the two guards opened the door. Revealing  a balcony, long stairs and a bright chandelier.

I entered the ballroom balcony I saw everyone looked at me. I heard a lot of mumbles from the crowd saying "Who is she?"

Jungwon POV

I tried my best to choose the right bride for me. I was expecting that the girl I met in the forest would show up but she didn't.

But still, I'm not giving up. "Who are you looking for son?" I heard my father ask.

"Nothing" I said as I let out a soft chuckle. "Still looking for the girl you met in the forest are you?" He said.

"Yes, I wish she'd show up" I said still trying to find her. Suddenly the Grand Duke walked up to us with a woman.

"Your Majesty, May I present you, The prince of America, Prince Jay" The Grand Duke said.

I bowed down and kissed the top of his hand as he blushes and also bowed down.

"You look even better than your painting" She said. "Thank you" I said and then chuckled.

"Your Majesty, your Royal Highness, my Lords, ladies and gentlemen, distinguished visitors, and people of our land.

The Prince shall now choose his partner for the first dance. Let our ball commence!" The Royal Crier announced.

The people started to dance with thier partners, and I'm just here alone, still choosing.

Suddenly a girl wearing a beautiful blue gown showed up. 'It's her' I thought to myself.

A wide smile started to show up my face as I saw her, smiling at the crowd. "Excuse me" I said to the girl as she bows down her head.

I make my way through the crowd as I slowly walked towards her.

Your POV

I finally saw him, The Prince walking through the crowd  getting closer to where I was standing.

Our faces suddenly met. "Prince Jungwon" I said with a grin. "it's you isn't it?" He asked.

"Just so" I said awkwardly. "Your Highness if I may.... that is, it would be the greatest pleasure if you would do me the honor

Of letting me lead you through this. The first..." he was hesitating so he couldn't finish what he was supposed to say so I cut him off.

"Dance?" I said "Yes, dance" He said chuckling "That's it" he says. I happily accepted it and smiled.

He suddenly puts one arm around my waist and we began to sway around. I glanced at the crowd to see them all looking at us.

"They're all looking at you" I said "Believe me they're looking at you" He said as he twirled me around.

As the music was finally finished I bowed down. Everyone clapped and so did he.

"I never knew you could dance like that" He said "You danced beautifully as well" I complimented him.

He held my hand and led me out from the dance floor. While everyone started to dance.

He began to tour me around the palace which I found interesting. "So you're the Prince" I said I looked at the paintings of him on the wall.

"Well not 'the' Prince exactly. There's a lot of Princes in the world, I'm only 'a' Prince" he said.

The night was filled with chats and tours around the palace. Not until it turned midnight.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Okay that was short, Ya'll knows what's next to the story right? Ya'll can just imagine the rest I'm getting lazy.

I hope you liked it tho, thanks for reading, don't forget to vote. Stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu