S.JY | Puppy Fever

Member: Shim Jaeyoon × Min Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None, just a ton of dogs uwu (Me: a cat person writing about dogs)
Requested: Yass a double update

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

Me and Jake are watching a movie, and it's getting quite boring so I decided to scroll through instagram and saw a post about a dog in the shelter that needed a home. It's so cute, I just have to go see it.

I know Jake  said no more dogs cause we have like 10 but I can't just ignore them.... They all need homes!!

"Y/n/n! Are you even watching?" Jake asks "Sorry I'm just-.. hungry" I say as I suddenly thought of an idea.

One of Jake's greatest weaknesses was when I needed something. Needed not wanted. Well I wanted the dog.

Most people have baby fever but nope not me. I have puppy fever. Which is a whole lot better if you ask me.

"Oh Y/n what do you want me to get you?! I'll go right now" he said standing up.

"I'm on my period and I'm really craving Jokbal" i said. I know our favorite place was about an hour away.

And it would take him at least 2 hours! "Y/n that takes like 2 hours away" he says and I pout sadly.

"I'm sorry you're right I'll eat something else" I say. He looks over at me and let me tell you I put my acting skills to test.

"Okay fine! I'll go get you some. Do you want anything else?" He asks. "Really?!,Nope that's it, thank you!" I said jumping up kissing him on the cheek.

He giggles "Anything for you Y/n/n, I'll be back in like 2 hours" he said grabbing his car keys and heading out.

Once I made sure he was out of sight. I immediately grab my car keys and headed out to the shelter.

I'm soo excited!! The dog is a female pomeranian shih tzu mix, 6 months old, and her name is Kiwi.

She needed a home because he got abused by his previous owners. The staff said she was amazing with other dogs.

So I knew she would be a fine addition to the family. I got to the shelter and went through the process and officialy adopted her.

I looked at the time and I have about an hour before Jake comes home so I went to the pet shop and bought things for her.

"Are you ready to go home Kiwi?" I asked the puppy as we were about to head home, she just wagged her tail and barked.

We arrived home just in time and set up everything for her as she got to meet up the other dogs.

She seemed to get along with the other dogs well which is good. I hopped on the couch and waited for Jake to get home.

Maybe he won't notice.... right? A few moments later I heard the door open. "Y/n/n! I'm home, I have food!" he yells coming in the living room with food.

"Yay! thank you so much" I say taking it from him. He got bombarded seconds later when all the dogs greeted him.

"Hello babies! Did you miss me?" He said petting all of them. "Okay Layla that's enough" he said giggling on the floor.

"Hi oh my gosh- hi... huh? Who are you? Where'd you come from?" Jake asked the new pup called Kiwi, confused.

"Y/n....?" He looks up at me carrying Kiwi in his arms. "Jake the food is really good, wow" I said taking a bite of the food.

"Y/n who is this?" he said showing me Kiwi "Cute right?" I say "Yes cute. What is it doing here? And how did it got in here?" He asks.

"Ok fine I adopted him earlier when you were out I couldn't help myself, it was like he was calling out to me" I said.

"Y/n all of them seem to be calling out to you. You can't just adopt every dog you see. We literally have nine dogs already. Not that it's a bad thing, but we already have a lot we don't need more" he says

"I'm sorry but she was getting abused by his previous owners and I just needed to help her okay" I said as he smiles.

"Awww Y/n/n, you could've just told me, so you didn't have to sneak her in, plus she's very cute" He says petting Kiwi's head.

"Hello cutie welcome to the family" he says giving Kiwi a kiss on top of her head.

"Awwww! see wasn't this a great idea"  I say as he playfully rolls his eyes chuckling.

"Sure but for real tho, no more, this is enough" he says sitting down. "OK....... I mean I can't promise tho" I say "Oh god Y/n" he says.

💜💜💜

A/N

How is it? I think it's kinda cute,  I'm more of a cat person but we do own quite a few dogs kdhdidjjd they won't let me own a cat.

I forgot to add this in the first chapter by the way, for those who don't know:

Y/n = Your name
Y/n/n = Your nickname
Unnie = korean for a older sister figure for a girl
Oppa = korean for a older brother figure for a girl

^ I might explain more of these in the future.

Anyways I do hope you liked it, if you do... thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote. Stay Safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu