S.JY | Little Spoon

Member: Shim Jaeyoon × Min Y/n
Genre: Fluff uwu
Warning/s: None 👁️👄👁️👌
Requested: Nope

💜 💜 💜

T

hird Person POV

Jake dragged his feet as he walked up the stairs. It took everything for him to make it up them with his eyes so heavy  he could hardly keep them open.

He looked forward to climbing into bed with you and just holding you in his arms as he fall asleep. He found you curled up in bed when he made it to the bedroom.

You had his hoodie on and the blanket pulled up to your shoulders as you slept peacefully.

Jake laid a little kiss on your cheek before going into the bathroom to do his skin care routine and brush his teeth before he returned in one of his longer shirts.

He climbed under the covers and dropped his head on the pillow with a long and heavy sigh. That, along with the dip of the mattress, woke you up.

He didn't expect to stare back at you when he pulled his hand away from his face, but he didn't complain when he saw the love behind them.

"Hey" you whispered and started to brush your fingertips along his arm "Are you okay?" you asked him.

"Yeah" he nodded so he wouldn't worry you any, even though he was exhausted and tense "it's nothing, just a lot going all, that's it" he said.

You nodded and watched him close his heavy eyes as you did the same. But he opened his eyes again right away, staring at you as he debated on asking the question on his  mind.

He stared at you for a moment, unaware that you could feel his eyes on you 👁️👄👁️.

"Why are you staring at me and not going to sleep?" you asked as you opened your eyes and reached over to caress his cheek.

"I don't know, I'm really exhausted but I just can't seem to fall asleep" Jake said "Do you want to cuddle?" you suggested.

He quickly nodded his head and you went to lay your head on his chest since he often loves being the big spoon and holding you.

But after a long busy day, he craved being hold tonight "Y/n/n?" he called you as your head hovered over his chest "Could you hold me tonight? Let me be the small spoon?" Jake asked, slightly pouting.

You nodded and he rolled over before you put your arms around him "Are you okay now? Warm? Content?" you asked if he felt comfortable.

"Yeah. I feel so much better now" he mumbled as he closed his eyes "Thank you so much Y/n/n" Jake said.

"All you ever have to do is say the word, Jake. When you need nights like these, I'm more than happy to hold you" you said.

"I know and I really love you" he said whispering sleepily "I love you even more Jake, now go sleep and have sweet dreams"

You brushed your fingers through his hair with one hand, and the other resting on his stomach as you held him close.

With your legs tangled together and the warmth and comfort of your embrace, he soon forgot his long and tiring day and drifted off to sleep, feeling cozy and happy.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Heyy so sorry for not updating much, I didn't feel well these past days, anyways tho thanks for reading and

Hope you enjoyed what I just wrote lmao. Don't forget to vote, stay safe guys  👁️👄👁️👉♥️

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu