P.JS |Rain

Member: Park Jongseong × Lee Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None..?
Requested: I do have a requested Jay chapter, but it's not finished yet so..

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Despite the cool air blowing, you couldn't be warmer. You were curled up close to Jay as you two strolled the city together.

You enjoyed a nice dinner and now you're heading home, but you're taking your time to get there "Thank you for dinner, Jay, it was delicious" you said.

Jay kissed the top of your head softly "My pleasure" he said. You went to turn your head for a kiss but you got distracted by a raindrop falling onto your arm.

You frowned, catching Jay's attention. "What is it? Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Oh, uhm.. It's nothing. I just thought I felt a raindrop" You mumbled, feeling a few more raindrops afterwards. Jay frowned As he felt a few hit him as well.

"Were almost home so hopefully we can get there before it gets worse" you said as you curled up closer to Jay. But that just wasn't your luck.

A few moments later when you and Jay were almost home, it started pouring rain.

You squealed and held Jay's hand as you tried to speed up since you were so close to the house now.

But suddenly a pull on your wrist from Jay stopped you on your tracks. You turned around, eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion.

"Jay what's the matter? Is everything alright?" you asked, he nodded with a smile, making your worries wash away with the rain falling on your skin.

"It's just that.... There's something I've really want to do with you and now is the perfect time for it.." He said and nodded towards the sky.

You looked up, watching as the rain fell. You realised what he was getting at so you looked back down with a giggle.

Planning on taking a few steps to close the space that remained between the both of you and gave him that kiss in the rain he's been hoping to share with you.

But when you looked back at him, he was already standing in front of you. You felt his arms snake around your waist before he leaned in and kissed you softly and lovingly.

The way his lips moved against yours, made you weak in the knees. You moved your hands to his face and held it in your hands until he pulled away from the kiss a moment later.

"Was that okay?" he wondered although you could see the smirk tug at his lips like he already knew the answer because of how breathless you seemed to be.

You giggled and laid your head against his chest. You didn't care about the rain soaking through your clothes or the slight chill you had from the cold air.

Because he leaned back for another kiss and held you tighter this time, making your feel warm and secure despite the pouring rain.

It was only when a clash of loud thunder hit nearby that you had to pull away.

Jay moved his hand along your back soothingly, calming you down and comforting your from the fright it caused you.

"Let's go home Y/n. We can cuddle under the blankets and warm up with something warm to drink okay?" he said.

You nodded and pecked his lips once more "Okay" you said as he intertwined your fingers together and you ran home looking forward to being under the blankets for a while now that you were starting to feel cold.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Heyy, sorry for not updating as much as I used to before, it's not that I just don't know what to write about, I'm just getting a bit lazy.

Anyways hoped you liked that, don't forget to vote, stay safe everyone

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu