S.JY | Truth Untold

Member: Shim Jaeyoon × Ri Y/n
Genre: Angst..? I'm just tryna take a break from fluffy chapters okay, I'm sorry if you don't like the concept
Warning/s: Bullying, mentions of death, talks about suicide, blood. Please don't read this is any of the following I mentioned triggers you.
Requested: Nope

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

"Please stop" Jake begged. The group of guys didn't even hear a word come out of Jake's mouth and gave him different types of strong impacts that includes kicking, slapping and even punching.

No one knows who could stop them.
Once they've had enough and grew bored of Jake. They threw him off across and into one of the bathroom stalls and then left him.

Cuts and bruises could be seen everywhere on Jake's body, including his face, lips, cheeks. But then again this was a very normal day for the boy.

Jake sighed, and sat there for about thirty minutes straight. Not even caring about the incoming classes he had to attend. He went straight to the stairs, climbed over what seemed like hundreds of stairs before he could reach the roof top of their campus.

Jake opened the door towards their roof top, and ran towards the wide open areas. The latter swung his arms wide open to hug the air blowing up against him.

Jake shouted at the top of his lungs as if he was on top of a mountain, he was sure no one could hear him since it was already thier respective classes.

"Hyung! Just you wait!" he once again shouted pointing at the sky. "I'll meet you there soon.....very soon" he muttered the last part and laid down on the cold hard ground, closing his eyes shut and then soon fell asleep.

Jake was rumored that he was adopted, some group of students told everyone that Jake's older brother took his own life because of him being problematic and couldn't afford to take good care of Jake.

But the truth is that Jake's brother died because of cancer. All those what they've said was all false information and are all made up by anonymous people.

Jake woke up to see nothing but darkness, he squinted his eyes and rubbed them, he could see small glimpse of light from afar, therefore Jake stood up and went closer to the light.

'Oh it was the buildings light, more like a night city view' he thought. Shame on him to forgot he had slept there. As the boy's adoration grew watching and staring at the nice beautiful night city view, it took a minute for him to realise, that he was still at their school's building.

'Shoot, what time is it?' Jake thought. The boy brought up his phone out of his pockets and saw the digital time on the screen screaming 8:37 pm. And with that Jake ran.

[A/N: Dashi run run run-- okay sorry I just had to, please continue]

He ran and ran until he hits this familiar place, it's the albums and dvd store. Jake walked over to check if there's this certain person he's been looking for.

[A/N: does stores like that still exists😅?]

A glance over the aisles, nothing. At the entrance? Nothing. At the counter? Well there she is.

A small genuine smile formed across Jake's lips as soon as his gaze landed on that one certain person at the counter, taking to another customer with a big smile on her face.

"Y/n...." Jake smiled as he stared at her from afar. The boy then checked if he has more pocket money left, and gladly he does.

It has been months ever since Jake found this store, only because of this one particular worker who works there for over a year. Jake would always come over that this dvd store after school just to meet and talk to the worker named Y/n.