K.SN | I Love You!

Member: Kim Sunoo × Nishimura Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None, just a cute chapter for ya'll
Requested: Nope, I'm so sorry guys that I haven't been updating lately, I got really busy, hope you understand

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You leaned back against the front door after you walked through it. You closed your eyes and let the stresses of your day drift away, hoping that you'd completely forget about the rotten day you'd had now that you were home with Sunoo.

You kicked off your shoes and dropped your keys into the dish by the door. For the first time since you stepped inside, you took a good look around.

The lights were dimmed and the house was silent and, for a second, you actually thought that Sunoo might not be home.

That was, until you started to climb the stairs and you heard soft music coming from the bedroom. "Sunoo-yah?" you yelled out.

Following the music and, soon enough, his soft humming. It brought a smile to your face as soon as you heard it, his beautiful voice.

Music to your ears, it always makes your heart leap with joy "Sunoo? are you working on something?" you asked as you tiptoed down the hallway and to your shared bedroom.

The door was open only a crack but peaking inside you saw Sunoo sat on the bed with something on his hand.

Opening on the door, you saw him swinging his legs as he sat on the bed. His head turn the the creaky sound and his eyes lit up when he saw you and the smile that quickly appeared on his face was just bright.

"Hey Y/n. I'm so happy you're home" he said. Sunoo walked over to you, a red rose in his hand that he quickly placed in yours before kissing your cheek softly.

"Sunoo-yah... this is so beautiful" you exclaimed admiring the rose, "Like you my love" He said winking at you.

Your cheeks became warm as you lowered them to look down at your bare feet before looking back up at him.

Looping your arms around his neck, you leaned in for a kiss. Only, something on the bed caught your eye and it made you pull away before your lips could touch.

"What's that?" you asked, he replied "What's what?". You nodded towards the bed that was covered in different colored tissue paper, clearly covering something up.

"Oh... Just a surprise for you" he said, taking your hand into his and lacing your fingers together. You could feel his hand shaking and you couldn't hide the worry washing over you at the sight.

"Sunoo, your hand is shaking" you said "uhh.. yeah" he said, chuckling nervously "I just.." He let out a sigh and found himself twirling the ring on your finger.

"I know you had a bad day and I wanted to cheer you up. So I did something I hope you'll love" he said, as he scratches his nape with his other hand.

"Can I look?" you excitedly asked and he let go of your hand to stand behind you and cover your eyes "Sunoo, what did you do?" you asked.

"You'll see" he whispered softly, walking you forward to the bed. You heard the rustling of tissue paper before Bain pulled his hands away and said "You can look now"

Excited, you opened your eyes quickly. You had some suspicions about what could be under there, but what you saw was better than anything you could've imagined.

Pink rose petals we're scattered across the bed, but not in any random arrangement, but in something special, something that left you speechless.

Reading out the three words you've been dying to hear from him, the same ones you've had on the tip of your tounge for the longest time but swallowed back, in fear that it would be too much too soon.

That you'd be saying it too fast, too forward. But there they were now. 'I love you' spelled out in the most beautiful pink rose petals.

You tried to speak, but no words would come out, no matter how hard you tried to get them to. You turned around to find him staring at you with the softest gaze.

He smiled a little but it quickly faltered when you remained silent. You walked forward to him, closer and closer until you were in front of him.

You looped your arms around his neck and wordlessly laid your forehead onto his. "Is it too much?" Sunoo asked worriedly "I knew we haven't said it yet but.." you paused.

"Do you mean it?" you asked him "Wholeheartedly" he softly whispered "Y/n... I've loved you for the longest time now. I just don't know how to say it but I've been trying to for so long now. And I just couldn't find the right moment to say them. But then, you texted me saying your day was downright awful and there was this pull at my heart like..... I had to tell you. I can't keep it to myself any more" He said looking at you with loving eyes.

You chuckled happily as your heart leaped with joy. "Say it" you told him "I love you" he said it without even hesitating.

They fell right from his lips as soon as you told him to "I love you Y/n. You're my entire world. I love everything about you. I couldn't ever put it into words, just how much I love you. You're everything to me" He said, hand brushing along your cheek lovingly.

"Say it again" you told him, Sunoo laughed before saying it again and again, and again "I love you so much. I really really love you Y/n" he repeatedly said.

You had tears in your eyes. Ones of utter happiness. Because you've waited so long to hear those words fall from his lips, and to say it right back to him.

"I love you more Sunoo" you said "Imposible" he smiled "Because I love you the most, to the moon and back" he said. You didn't even try to argue.

You just put your lips onto his, relishing in the feeling of his heart beating against your chest and his arms around your waist.

"So..? Is your day better now?" He asked "Are you kidding me?" you giggled "This might be the second best day of my life" you said.

Bain furrowed his eyebrows, a little pout forming on his lips at the words 'second best'. "Silly.." you paused, eyes staring deeply into his.

"The absolute best day of my life was the day I first met you" you clarified, watching his eyes lit up in joy "Nothing in the world could ever top that, because you're the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you lots" you said. "I love you" He said before kissing you again.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hey I hope you liked this chapter, do leave your thoughts in the comments, don't be a silent reader and let me know how you're liking this book so far.

Anyways don't forget to vote, stay safe everyone 💜 see you all on the next chapter

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu