S.JY | Promise Ring

Member: Shim Jaeyoon × Min Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None🤧👌
Requested: Here's an update for ya'll

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Jake's heart was beating so rapidly as he hovered over you and continued to kiss across your face.

He adored the sound of your laugh so much, it always fills his heart with love on how cute he thinks it is.

But he loves it more when he knows that he's the reason for it. And on such a special day like today, he wanted to see the light in your eyes as much as he could.

Pulling away slowly, with one last kiss to your cheek, he looked into your soft and bright eyes "Happy birthday Y/n/n. I have something special for you" He said giggling.

"Yah! Jake I told you countless times that you don't have to get me anything. Truly all I want is to spend the day with you by my side" you said reminding him for the 927377483837362th time as he got out of bed and walked to his dresser drawer.

"I know. But you should know that you never have to worry about that. You know I'll always be by your side on your birthday, no matter what. Plus, it's the one day a year that I have an excuse to really spoil you" He said.

He brightly smiled as he held the gift for you behind his back and came over to you.

"I got this for you a few weeks ago and I've been struggling to keep it a secret so I'm really happy that it's your birthday today because I couldn't wait another day if I had to, So here you go my love. Open it!!" He said squealing at the end uwu.

He held out the gift for you to take. As much as you insisted that you really didn't need anything special, you couldn't refuse when he looked so happy and so excited for you to see what's inside.

Clearly, it was special to him and you'd never say no to anything special to him. You took it from his hands and started to tear the wrapping paper open.

Inside, there was a tiny velvet box that you excitedly opened. But what you saw inside that took your breath away.

[A/N: is it something edible? Preferredly candy?
Y/n: No shut up author-nim all you think about is people you simp for and candies
A/N: jeez alright, don't expose me like that *leaves to go play minecraft*]

A beautiful diamond ring that had the words 'forever and always' engraved into it.

In awe and amazement, you gasped softly *insert a shocked pikachu face* and watched him carefully pull it out of the box.

"One day this will be replaced with something more special. But until that day comes, I just want you to know how much I love you.

I promise to always be loyal to you and give you all the love you deserve. I promise to always remind you how much you mean to me, which is so much and I promise to remain faithful to you" he said and smiled as he gazed into your eyes and slid the ring onto your finger.

"You're my entire world Y/n and I hope that you'd never forget that" he said, you couldn't find the words to say, so you simply threw your arms around him.

So excited you ended up causing him to fall back onto the bed. You fell on top of him but didn't move one bit.

You just continued to hold onto him tightly and grin against his neck. "I love you!" you exclamed "I love you to Y/n/n~" he whispered.

As you pulled away from his neck, he was finally able to bring you in for a loving kiss "Happy birthday beautiful. I hope this year is amazing for you" He said.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

I don't know who's celebrating thier birthday today but here you go! ♥

Also btw I started my own YT Channel (it'll mostly be Enhypen related contents 👌) I'll put a link on my profile if ya'll are interested

That's all thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed, Don't forget to vote ya'll, stay safe 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu