P.JS | Remember

Member: Park Jongseong × Song Y/n
Genre: Angst..? it has some tiny drama to it
Warning/s: Mentions of accedents and other stuff
Requested: Nope

💜 💜 💜

Jay POV

"Now that my daughter won't remember you anymore.. Don't you dare mention your relationship with her.. Don't even go near her or talk to her, You two are strangers to each other now"

That words always rang on my head every since the day my girlfriend- sorry, my mistake, ex-girlfriend got into a car accident.

She had amnesia. And her parents took advantage of that to break us apart. They didn't approved of our relationship.

I turned into a cold person, my friends avoided me. No one knew what happened between me and Y/n. No one needs to know the pain I'm suffering.

It was my fault. I didn't protect her enough. I deserve this. At first I thought it would be easy to get over her. But I just can't forget the sweet happy memories me and Y/n had, its haunting me every day.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone bumped onto me. I heard gasps coming from other students.

"I'm so sorry" the girl quickly apologised "Move" I said coldly not wanting any human interaction with anyone.

The girl raised her head and she  looked at me. My eyes widen as I saw her face. It's like the world stopped.

"Y/n.." I muttered. Y/n looked at me confusedly, but then I remembered her father's words.

"Now that my daughter won't remember you anymore.. Don't you dare mention your relationship with her.. Don't even go near her or talk to her, You two are strangers to each other now"

Before she could even reply, I walked away from her. Y/n and the other students must be so confused.

I reached the rooftop, the cold breeze hitting my face the moment I opened the door.

I walked to the corner and leaned on the fence, staring at the town from there.

"I'm sorry Y/n-ah, I didn't even fight for our love" I said bitterly. The door suddenly opened. I was ready to ask that person to leave.

But my world once again stopped as I saw it was Y/n. "Please tell me who you are to me" Y/n said seriously while panting.

I guess she ran after me huh? "What do you mean?" I said trying to look uninterested.

"I felt something from you earlier from when you said my name... What's my relationship with you before I got into an accident? Please, help me remember things again" she said. I could feel hope in her voice.

Silence... "We were nothing.. Please don't talk to me again, I don't like popular students like you" all of that mean words came out of my mouth out of nowhere.

I gritted my teeth and walked past her to the door and closed it. I leaned my back on the door, my shoulders shaking.

I can't believe I just said that to her... I'm really sorry Y/n I didn't mean that.

"Every night before sleep, I always wished it was just a dream and everything would turn back as the way it was before, when we were together when I wake up.. But then whatever happens, happens.. for the thousandth time I said it, I'm sorry and I love you...  Y/n"

I said clutching our couple necklaces tighly on my hand before taking my steps to leave.

*Time Skip to a few days: by Heedeungie*