P.JS | Blanket

Member: Park Jongseong × Lee Y/n
Genre: Yes it definitely fluff *insert a shocked pikachu face* i'M sHoOkT (😔)
Warning/s: None 🙂
Requested: I wrote this while streaming PTT (Paint The Town by LOONA)

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

After lying in bed for the last hour or so spending your time tossing and turning, you were relieved that you finally felt tired enough to get to sleep.

Tonight was a tad chillier than it's been previously, so you were cozy and snug under your fluffy blanket.

You could feel Jay moving around behind you. He had rolled around in his sleep just a little while ago causing his arms slip away from you.

Which wasn't really what you wanted when you're warmest tonight In his embrace.

But he was fast asleep and you weren't gonna wake him up. Figuring that he was only moving around in his sleep, you continued to let yourself drift away.

But suddenly, your blanket was being pulled away from you. Your eyes shot open when you realised that your boyfriend Jay was pulling it off of you.

He was successful a few seconds after and he started to try and he wrapped himself up in it.

Opening your eyes once again was the last thing you really wanted to do. But without him holding onto you and your blanket wrapped around you, you knew you wouldn't be comfortable enough to fall asleep without it.

You sat up in bed with your arms folded over your chest for a moment as you debated on what you're gonna do.

Waking him up wasn't what you wanted and if you could, you'd just pull away from him and wrap yourself up in it again.

But he had a good grip on it. It was so secure on him like his life depended on it and he wasn't gonna let it go unless you wake him up and tell him to.

So, reluctantly, you woke him up. You shook his shoulder and rubbed his arms until he opens his eyes "Jay-ah? Are you awake?" you asked.

Jay groaned and stretched his legs out "Yeah.." He mumbled sleepily "But barely, I'd everything alright Y/n/n?" He asked you.

"Oh it's nothing, you just stole my blanket" you said, he immediately sat up and looked at the fluffy blanket wrapped over his lap.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Y/n" he said and quickly gave it back to you. He didn't lay back down right after like you thought he would.

Instead, he made sure you were covered up before he was moving behind you.

Your back pressed against his chest and he puts his arms around you "I'm really sorry I stole your blanket Y/n/n. I swear I didn't mean to" Jay whispered.

He buried his lips in your hair and placed a few kisses on the back of your head.

"I know, it's alright. I'm nice and warm now, and not just because I got my blanket again" you said and chuckled when you felt his fingers brush along your ribs playfully.

"Thanks for keeping me warm, I love you" you said, he cracked a smile as he closed his eyes again, hoping you were doing the same.

"It's what I'm here for. I love you too. Sleep tight my love, sweet dreams" He whispered and drifted back to sleep, and this time you did the same.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hey I'm sorry this is short I'm really busy, I'll try to update again as soon as possible I promise, if ya'll are interested in good music please check out LOONA's new album called [&]

Yeah thier album titles are really questionable (thier album titles: [+ +], [X X], #, [12:00], and [&]) the songs are so good, it would be nice if ya'll actually checked it out

Anyways thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay safe everyone 💜 Don't forget to vote, imma go back to streaming now

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu