K.SN | Babysitter

Member: Kim Sunoo × Byun Y/n
Genre: Fluff...?
Warning/s: None ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Requested: Nope just a double update for ya'll

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You needed a simple easy going job to pay for your food and daily expenses so you decided to work as a babysitter.

Yes, you still lived with your parents, but knowing that your parents were having money troubles you decided to try and start acting more of an adult. Even if it was a small job like babysitting.

When you were making yourself a sandwich, the phone rang and you quickly answered.

"H-hello?" The voice sounded like a woman, she spoke as if she was hesitating. "Is this the girl named Y/n?" she asks.

You smile even tho she can't see you "Yes it is" he sighs "I saw your offers around the neighborhood for babysitting, do you still do that?" she sounded more relieved and sounded sweet.

"Ah, yes I still do that, I'm only available at weekdays around 4pm and the whole day on weekends" you said happily.

The weekdays are because of school of course. "Could you possibly come today in an hour? The babysitter canceled on me the last minute and I have no one here to take care of my son while I'm at work" her tone sounded rushed as she paused for a second.

"He's very smart and quiet so he won't be much of a handful, he mostly spends his time reading books" luckily you were just at home doing nothing so you accepted.

She gave you the address and you wrote it down so you won't forget. Once you hung up you forget to know more information about the little boy so you could bring something for him.

All you know is he love to read, so you looked through your little shelf you had on top of your desk and only saw very big novels from your favourite author.

Sighing you grabbed one of them and put it in your colorful backpack you bought specifically for babysitting.

You made your sandwich that was sitting there half made and ate it. Once you finished you went to take a quick shower and got ready to meet the little kid that you were gonna take care of.

When you reached the house the address lead you to, you rang the door bell you then suddenly got a bit nervous.

This wasn't your first time babysitting but it kinda scared you a bit when you get new clients.

A lady around her thirties opened the door, making you stiffen up, she looks at you and smiles, her smile made you a little bit relaxed.

"Byun Y/n?" she asked. You nod once and she welcomed you in. You awkwardly stood there in the living room waiting for her to tell you what to do.

She looked at you and slightly laughed, "Don't be so nervous, relax. You can sit on the couch while I go get my son Sunoo" she said, you did as she told you and relaxed a little more.

Sunoo.. So that's the boy's name. You smiled on how adorable the name was. The mother came back and you saw no one with her.

Until she moved to the side, a little boy with light skin and black hair quickly hid half his body behind his mother.

You stood up and couldn't help but blush on how cute and shy he was, "Hello" you said in a friendly tone.

She looked at Sunoo and knelt down to his level, "C'mon sweetie, say hello" She smiled at him and his blush darkened as he faced you.