Y.JW | Dependable

Member: Yang Jungwon × Chou Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None, note to future self: write less cringy stuffs
Requested: Nope, some of ya'll may or may not notice but some of the chapters I'm publishing lately is from my other book I'm just making it an ENHYPEN version, since I'm running out of ideas and the request chapter will be for Heeseung

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

"EEEK! SORRY!" Jungwon turned his head around to see Y/n on her knees, trying to pick up the glass shards from the glass she had just dropped.

Jungwon put his tray down on the counter and got the broom and dustpan before walking to Y/n helping her with the glass.

"I wouldn't do that, Y/n. You might cut yourself that way" Y/n looked up to see Jungwon sweeping the glass. Y/n admired Jungwon. She thought he was.. perfect.

Jungwon was kind and smart and far from clumsy. Y/n seemed dumb and shy, also very clumsy. She wanted to be just like Jungwon, perfect.

"I-I'm sorry!" Y/n bowed at her costumer with Sweat dripping down her face. Her eyes were filled with tears as she thought of how big of a klutz she was.

The costumer looked at her and sweetly smiled "Don't worry about it. If it's alright with you, I'll have a pink lemonade" Y/n nodded "a-and you can have it for-" before Y/n could finish Jungwon cut her off.

"I know that she dropped the cup, but you will not be getting your drink for free. That will be 5 dollars extra, kind sir" Jungwon said with a tight-lipped smile.

"O-oh... alright, Then I'll just have my lemon cake" Jungwon nodded and gently pushed Y/n back to the kitchen.

"Y/n you can't give away things for free. We still have to make money" Jungwon said, Y/n looked down ashamed. "Jungwon-ah, I-I'm sorry, I just-" Jungwon tilted Y/n's head up.

Y/n's breath hitched and her cheeks turned red as she looked into Jungwon's eyes. Jungwon smiled "Don't worry wbout it Y/n, Just remember alright?" Y/n nodded, still starstruck by Jungwon's actions.

"Oh gosh, I should have ordered those cupcakes cups-" The lady's Words got cut off by Jungwon "Uh, Ms. Jung? I already did so" Jungwon told his boss. Jinsoul or also known as Ms. Jung looked up and smiled at Jungwon.

"Thank you Jungwon! You're so much more dependable than Y/n!" Jungwon said before walking away to her office. Jungwon looked back down at the cake batter as he kept stirring it.

[A/N: I'm still waiting for those teasers at 12:00 everyday]

'Everyone think Y/n is dumb' Jungwon thought as he looked at Y/n who was trying to balance two empty trays, and smiled 'but really, she's still learning... she's not completely dependable yet'.

"Y/n!" Jungwon called out. Y/n turned her gaze to Jungwon which made the trays fall. She frowned. Jungwon gave her a close eyed smile, "Why don't you come and help me with this cake? It's vanilla!" Jungwon said is his cheerful voice.

Y/n gulped and looked around, making sure Jungwon wasn't talking to anybody else, "Are you talking to me?" Y/n asked, Jungwon nodded and waved his hand for Y/n to come over.

"Can you put some food coloring in it while I turn on the oven? Oh, and don't forget to stir it" Y/n nodded with a smile and got the food coloring out.

"What color?" Y/n asked as she looked at the many colors of food dye "Pink" Jungwon said. Y/n got the red food coloring and squeezed the bottle and suddenly all of the food coloring came out.

Y/n's eyes went wide. She turned around and looked at Jungwon to see him working on the frosting. His back was turned on her.

'It's okay! I can fix this!' Y/n told herself and started to stir but there was too much food coloring. Her eyes filled with tears as she thought about Jungwon yelling at her and telling her how much of a failure she was.

Jungwon turned around to see Y/n furiously stirring the cake batter. Jungwon smiled. He gave Y/n a job for a reason.

He wanted to see if Y/n could do a simple thing but this proved that she could not. Jungwon was right, she wasn't completely dependable.. yet.

"Y/n-ah. Look at me" Y/n didn't dare look at Jungwon. So scared that her eyes may be burning with rage. Jungwon gently lifted Y/n's head and wiped her tears.

"Y/n, it's alright-" he didn't get to finish his words as Y/n cuts him off "I'M SUCH A FAILURE!" Y/n cried out and then sobbed into Jungwon's chest.

Jungwon held Y/n close and kissed her head. "Y/n I will not allow you to say such negative things about yourself. You're not a failure, you're far from that! The cake wasn't even for the costumer! It was for a test" Jungwon admitted.

"A-a test?" Y/n looked up at Jungwon with glossy eyes from her tears. Jungwon nodded with a soft smile "Yes, a test to see if you needed me or not, and it turns out you do" Jungwon chuckled.

Y/n pouted "That's unfair and selfish" she mumbled "But is it selfish if I'm trying to help you out?" Y/n hesitated before answering with a 'no'. Jungwon smiled "That's right"

The two looked at each other in silence before Jungwon turned away with tears in his eyes "J-Jungwon...?" Y/n whispered in concern.

Jungwon looked back at Y/n and kissed her, taking Y/n off guard. It took Y/n for a moment to lean into the kiss 'Wonnie's lips are so soft...' she thought.

"Y/n.....will you be mine?" Jungwon asked as they pulled away. Y/n quickly nodded her head.

"Goodnight Ms. Jung!" Jungwon and Y/n waved at thier boss before leaving the café.

"I-I can't believe you like me, I-" Before Y/n could finish she tripped over her own feet "I-it's alright! I-I'm okay!" Jungwon looked at Y/n and frowned.

'She tripped over nothing... she's so fragile' the boy thought, he giggled and helped Y/n up "You're so clumsy Y/n-ah! I'm going to have to carry you home if you trip every time you walk!" Y/n pouted.

Jimin giggled and picked Y/n up and put her on his back "Yah!" Y/n squealed. Jungwon laughed and started running to Y/n's neighbourhood.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hai

Not so fun fact, I kind of discribed myself in this chapter. I wouldn't say I'm a klutz but I can be very clumsy at some point.

Hope you liked it tho. Comment down your thoughts about this and don't forget to vote, stay safe 💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu