K.SN | MSS Part.2

Member: Kim Sunoo × Yoo Y/n
Genre: Angst-Fluff, Soulmate AU
Warning/s: idk angsty drama with fluff at the end...?
Requested: I just really wanted to make the second part okay, go read Jay's chapter "My Stubborn Soulmate" first so you'll understand the story, this is the part. 2 to it

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

-Flash back-

Hanging out with your bestfriend in a park, Park Jongseong, also known as your soulmate. You were sitting down on a bench as Jay was buying some  flowers for you in the flower shop, and it was his first time giving you a cliché gift.

Jay looked behind to see you standing there before a water fountain. He smiled at that and turned back to the guy handing him the flowers that he picked for you.

"Thanks" Jay said to the guy as he slightly bowed and gave him the payment and a small smile before going his way towards you. The guy called him which made hims stop in his tracks to look at the guy.

"You're giving this to a lovely girl you like sir?" the guy asked smiling. Jay shook his head  "No, she's just my friend" he said.

"Wait for me I'll give you something" the guy said as he quickly went further in his shop and disappeared from Jay's sight. Jay raised a brow and decided to wait for the guy, also glancing behind him to see if you were still there.

The guy came back and saw Jay turning his head behind to look at you. He soon cleared his throat to catch Jay's attention. The boy flinched and turned back to the guy, causing the vendor to smile at his silliness.

"Here give her this too" the guy said as he mentioned his hand for Jay to reach. The boy looked at the vendor in a confused expression but obliged anyway.

He handed over a flower bracelet and let it rest on Jay's palm. The boy gasped on how beautiful it looked "Give this to her, I know she'll like it" the vendor said, patting Jay's hand and grinned.

Jay nodded and smiled, but soon replaced it with a bewildered expression "Do I have to pay for this?" Jay asked the vendor as the guy shook his head with a reassuring smile on his face.

"No it's free. For the one's wanting to confess at least" the vendor said as he slightly pushed Jay's hand and motioned his hand on your direction.

"But I'm not gonna confess, she's just my friend.." Jay said "Just go on and give it to her" the vendor said. Jay just have him a small smile and thanked him.

"Thank you!" Jay said, bowing as he left the store "No problem sir" the vendor said and went further into his shop diapering from Jay's sight.

Jay tee-heed and skiped his way out of the flower shop and went towards you. He tapped your shoulder to let your attention go to him.

"Y/n I bought something for you, and I swear I  didn't spend much money like last time I gave you something" Jay said enthusiastically, His arms behind his back as he held the flowers that were on his hands.

Yoy turned your body to look behind you  and looked at Jay curiously and smiled afterwards "What is it Jay? And please tell me you didn't spend more than a thousand dollars on it" you asked, raising a brow.

You noticed that his arms were behind his back "And what's that you're hiding behind you?" you said pointing at his arms.

"I just wanna give you these" Jay said as he raised his hand to give you the flowers, you gasped and slowly took it, bringing the flowers to your nose to smell the scent of it. Jay smiled and blushed lightly, seeing you smelling them.