Y.JW | Dark

Member: Yang Jungwon × Park Y/n
Genre: I neve made a horror chapter here didn't I? Lmao I don't think this counts as horror tho, prolly just a tiny bit of angst and usual tho there's fluff at the end
Warning/s: I really don't know to be honest, just comment if there's any
Requested: Nah I just think a double update would be nice

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You tried to ease your racing mind by listening to your boyfriend's soft breaths coming from beside you, but it seemed like every noise in the house was making you jump.

You've been restless for the past 20 minutes, wishing you could be sleeping as soundly as your boyfriend. But this is the first time you're staying over  and with a long busy day ahead of him.

Jungwon had to sleep a little earlier, and he knew the one way he could was to turn the lights off.

[A/N: Do y'all sleep with lights on or off?]

The room being pitch black made the sleepy feeling you'd felt before fade. Your mind was running wild and every noise made you jump.

From the tree branches swaying with the wind and hitting the window lightly to the other window in the room being open, the wind blowing in making the door creak a little.

You tried not to wake up Jungwon, although you desperately wanted to. He's been talking all about the things taking place for tomorrow for the last few days.

Though his schedule is busy, it's always exciting, and you know he's gonna need as much help as he can get.

You tried to burry your face in his neck or lay your ear against his chest to hear his heart beat. But he rolled over in his sleep and away from you, leaving you cold and anxious.

You pulled the blanket to your shoulders and squeezed your eyes shut, trying to sleep. But the door creaked again, this time louder and longer than before, and goosebumps started to appear from your skin.

Sitting up in a bit of panic, you reached over to shake your boyfriend awake, far too afraid to even sleep. "Won-ah? Jungwon.. Jungwon! Yah! Wake up!" you said as you tried to wake him up.

The urgency in your voice startled him awake. His eyes flew open and he heard you whimper and he rubbed the sleep from his eyes quickly.

"Y/n-ah? What's going on? Is everything alright?" He worriedly asked you "No! It's dark and I keep hearing things, and" you paused, swallowing thickly and squeezing his forearm "Please turn the lights on! I'm scared" you said.

He quickly sat up and flipped the switch to the lap beside the bed. He blinked a few times to adjust to the sudden light. Before scooting close to you.

His hands fell onto yours and he noticed your chest heaving as you took in rapid breaths "Breathe Y/n" he comforted, running his fingers in circles over your back.

"What got so so freaked out Y/n/n?"He asked" The dark! The noises and the room being pitch black, I got scared and you rolled away and I tried not to wake you up because I know you need your sleep but-" you didn't get to finish as he cut you off.

"Shh slow down" he whispered comfortingly and watched you lick your dry lips "Why didn't you tell me you were afraid of the dark?" He asked.

"I didn't know if you could sleep any other way and I didn't want to be a bother" you said.

"Don't ever think that Y/n" he spoke, but his voice was soft and sweet, not angry.

"You're never a bother, especially if you're afraid of something, Y/n/n, I want you to be comfortable when you're with me mif you're scared of the dark, I'm happy to change things around to help you. In fact" he paused, reaching for the remote to flip the TV on.

The before dark room became bright as your favorite show began to play. "How's that? Better?" He worriedly asked as he laid his hand on your shoulder.

You laid your cheek on his shoulder and started to relax, and even more so when his arms went around you.

"I'm so sorry I woke you up" you said "don't be. Let's lay back down" he said "Will you hold me?" you asked him.

He grinned and nodded his head before pulling down and pulling you into his arms "I'd it okay if I turn the lights off?" he asked.

You nodded slowly and, since your favorite show was on, the room didn't turn pitch black again and it brought your relief.

"Alright, its all okay now" he whispered softly, laying a sweet kiss on your forehead, then using his other hand to brush along your shoulder "I love you, do you feel better now?" He asked.

"Yeah much better, thanks WON-ah. I love you more, just so you know" you said giggling.

Jungwon shook his head and smiled, he whispered "not possible coz I love you most"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Wahh hoped you enjoyed that, don't forget to vote, stay safe ya'll

(

づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu