N.RK | Neighbour

Member: Nishimura Riki × Kimura Y/n
Genre: Random? Fluff? I'm not sure
Warning/s: None
Requested: Daily update for ya'll uwu😊💕 I also found this Pre debut pic of Riki and I just had to use it

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

"Mommy, do you have to go?" little Riki asked pouting up at his mother. She held Riki's hand and stands outside of thier neighbour's door.

"Yes sweetie, but they're nice people, I promise you. It's only for a week, and I really need to go, it's for work" His mother says.

Little Riki kicked a small pebble, still pouting. Then, Mrs. Nishimura knocked the door and Mrs. Kimura, your mother opened it, smiling.

"Hello, Mrs. Nishimura! Is that little Riki-chan I see?" she places her hand on her knees, bending down slightly so her height wouldn't intimate Riki.

The boy hid behind his mother shyly, but peek his head over curiosity. "He's a shy seven year old.. but, it doesn't take him long to come around" Mrs. Nishimura says.

Then, a girl, an early teenager to be exact, comes to the front door. "Where's the brat?" she mutters in a monotone voice.

"He's not a brat, Y/n, and he's just shy" your mom said as little Riki tilted his head and peer up at you.

You, in response, looks down at Riki. You clicked your tongue and wanders  back into the house.

"Don't mind my daughter, I think she's just going through some phases and changes" Mrs. Kimura, your mother said in an apologetic tone.

Riki's mother, Mrs. Nishimura laughs at your mother's comment "Oh, not to worry!" she takes Riki's little hand and brings him in front. "You be good, I'll have to go now, or I'll be late" Mrs. Nishimura said.

She boops Riki's little nose, and giving him a hug. She hands Mrs. Kimura the case with all of Riki's things inside, then darts off to her car.

"Bye, Mrs. Nishimura!" Mrs. Kimura waves at Riki's mother and Riki's lips curls in as he nibble it. "I have some cookies inside, would you like to try them?" your mother asked Riki as he only nod his head eagerly as she chuckles, taking his tiny little hand.

As they got inside, Riki couldn't help but notice how clean it was. Mrs. Kimura brings him to the kitchen and scowls. "Y/n! Stop eating all of the cookies, you know we got those for Riki!".

You sulked and nibbles on the last cookie. "I might be doing the kid a favor. Cookies rot your teeth" You told Riki as you continued to munch on the cookies.

Mrs. Kimura pinches your cheek, sighing "And you're no exception Y/n" she said.

"Perhaps we should make you a proper meal, eh? Have you eaten lunch?" Mrs. Kimura asked, Riki shook his head and she smiles. "I'll need go pick up some things up at the shop then. Y/n, look after him. If you can't do that, call me instantly" Mrs. Kimura said.

"Why can't you take her with you?" You grouched as your mother grabed her purse.

"It'll be a good time for you two to bond. Now, be good" She said as she places a hand on Riki's shoulder, smiling "If he's a bad girl to you, let me know when I get back" she said giggling.

Riki looked up at you then bob his head up and down multiple times. "Y-yes Mrs. Kimura" Riki said as he once again nodded. She goes out to the shop not long after.

Riki nervously peer at you and you rolls your eyes. "Come on, you watch Spongebob?" you asked him as he grin nodding. "Cool" you responded.

You walked into the living room and plops down on the sofa. Riki crawl up next to you. You grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

You flickered through channels until Spongebob plays. "Yay!" Riki giggle as you sighed.

While watching the TV, Riki had slowly inched closer to you and snuggled into your side.

"You're not smiling, you remind me of Squidward...." little Riki giggle poking your face. You rolled your eyes, grabbing his hand and pulling it away. "Then, in that case, you're like  Spongebob" you said.

Riki giggled more and snuggled Into your shoulder. After an hour or so, Mrs. Kimura had returned back. "Who's hungry?" she asked.

The next day, Yuna and Chaeryeong, your friends had come over. "Oh my god! he's so adorable!Mrs. Kimura" Yuna said squealing, pinching little Riki's cheeks and Mrs. Kimura shakes her head.

"Be gentle Yuna-yah, he's a lot smaller than you" Mrs. Kimura reminded her

"Ah, right! Sorry little Riki" Yuna laughs. She goes to into Riki's little pile of toys. "Do you want to play?" Yuna asked as Riki smile and ran over eagerly.

"Yes? Oh, Chaeryeong unnie, Y/n unnie, will you join?" Yuna asks "No" you answered almost instantly. Chaeryeong gave you a look "Yes, we both will" she said.

"Yay!" little Riki beamed and Yuna chuckles with him.

In the evening and shortly after dinner, Yuna and Chaeryeong went home. Mrs. Kimura, Riki and yourself decided to watch some movies.

Riki was cuddled in next to you, you were always so warm so Riki couldn't help it. Because of the warmth, his head stirs and he fell asleep peacefully.

Mrs. Kimura smiles at the sight. "I think you have a little admirer, Y/n" Mrs. Kimura, your mother states giggling "I do not" you denied.

"Well he's not cuddling with me. I think he likes you" your mother said.

"That's stupid... he only fell asleep. Kids fall asleep all the time" you stated. Your mom shrugs, smiling "You're in denial" she pats your head then takes in all the empty bowls of snacks.

You looked down at little Riki's sleeping face and sighs. "To bed you go" you said, sighing once again. Since he's tiny anyways you then carried him upstairs and into your own guest room.

You gently pulled the covers over him, making sure his favorite teddy bear was close. "Night, brat" you said.

It had come to the end of the week. Mrs. Kimura had gotten him ready and his mom was coming to collect Riki. "Mrs. Kimura! Can I visit soon?" Riki ask, smiling up at her as he tug on her coat.

"Absolutely Riki-chan, you're always welcome here" Mrs. Kimura says. You patted Riki's head, huffing "Sure" you said. Riki hugged you tightly, giggling.

"I'll miss you two! And Yuna noona and Chaeryeong noona... will they come over again?" little Riki asked.

"Knowing those two, yeah" You said  nodding awkwardly and hugged him back. Then his mom came to bring him home and as he were telling her about his week, she laughs.

"Riki-chan, You seem to really like Y/n huh? Do you perhaps.. have a crush on her?" Riki's mom says. He gasped, but then smile "Maybe I do" he said to himself.

She pets his hair, chuckling. "She's just sooo much better than the guys and girls in my class!" little Riki exclamed.

"I'm so happy to hear that, Riki" his mom said. She had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time she would hear about you.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

So... How is it? Let me know in the comments, I like reading comments, it helps me know what ya'll actually like to read. Anyways. Don't forget to vote, Stay Safe

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu