L.HS | You Belong To Me

Member: Lee Heeseung × Yeh Y/n
Genre: Yandere Vampire AU
Warning/s: I don't really know but I feel like there's something to warn ya'll about so just comment down if there's any
Requested: By @hannalovestoeat, I'm terribly sorry in advance if you don't like this, this is from my other book I just made a ENHYPEN version to it, I'm sorry my head won't give me new ideas these days

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Heeseung watched from afar as Y/n and her boyfriend cuddled on her couch. If you're wondering... Heeseung climbed up a tree and was staring at Y/n into thier window.

The truth is Heeseung had his eyes on Y/n for quite a while now, he wanted her for himself. She was perfect for him.

And Heeseung has a plan and tonight was the night he would finally get his hands on her.

He went down the tree and went to his car. He grabbed the large box of pizza and a huge bottle of sprite/coke/pepsi.

[A/N: you can choose what beverage you'd like]

He went up the door and rang the door bell. Y/n's boyfriend opened the door confused.

"Uhm.. sorry we didn't order pizza" he starts but Heeseung immediately started compelling him.

"You ordered pizza for Y/n to surprise her, and you're gonna give her this drink and as soon as she passes out so will you. Now go" he states sternly waiting for the scene to unfold.

He watched Y/n's face lit up happily taking a sip of the drink, a few minutes later she finally passed out and so did her boyfriend just as planned.

He quickly made his way inside the house, walking over to what was soon gonna be his.

"Hey Y/n/n, you don't know how long I've waited to have you" he says running his fingers over Y/n's cheek.

With one swift motion he picked her up and took her back to his house. He laid Y/n down on the bed tying her wrists on the bedposts so she wouldn't escape him.

"Goodnight my love" he kissed her forehead and walked out of the room locking every window and door in sight.

*Time Skip to the next day*

Y/n woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. She looked around confused.

Her arms were sore from being held up behind her for so long. She then panicked trying to them free but it only made things worse.

"HELP!" she yelled. A few seconds later the door opened quickly and a man she has never seen walked in.

"Now now now Why are you yelling in my house huh?" He asks "Who the heck are you" She says.

"Your worst nightmare if you keep using that tone at me" Heeseung says as his eyes darkens

"W-where's Jay?" She asks carefully. "Oh him? You won't be needing him anymore" Heeseung said smirking.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Y/n yells. "You better bring it down a notch" Heeseung says as she walks to her grabbing her neck harshly.