K.SN | Can't Reach

Member: Kim Sunoo × Nishimura Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None uwu
Requested: Nope, I also "forgot" to publish this yesterday, and I'm still working on some requested chapters from this book and my other book

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

Me and Sunoo are about to go home from work and it's currently 4 in the afternoon and Sunoo and I decided to take the subway home

As we arrived at the subway we saw it and it was quite crowded but there's still space. As we are in the train we found a spot we can stand on.

I stood next to Sunoo trying to reach the handle so I don't fall and it's quite high up .It's been a whole 4 minutes since I started trying to reach onto the handle.

Aaaand,it isn't really going well for me. I could barely touch the handle. Why do people put the handle so high up?

Sunoo is just beside me laughing at my shortness under his breath, and he even mocked me by holding onto the handle I was trying to reach.

I puffed up and came up with an idea. "Sunoo-yah? Can you lower down your arm?" I looked up to him with a smile.

"Huh? why?" he said as he tilted his head to the side which I found really cute "Just do it, please~" I lightly commanded him with puppy eyes.

He slightly blushed as he followed my instructions. He lowered his arm and I then took his hand and wrapped it with mine.

There now I don't have to worry about falling because Joonie is keeping me standing.

"You won't let me fall, right Ddeonu?" I asked him softly. He then smirked and said "But you already did fall".

I frowned and looked at him I then cocked my eyebrow "what do you mean?" I asked him confused "You fell in love with me" He happily explained.

I cringed and blinked my eyes a few times before letting go of his hand and said "Nevermind I'll just hold on onto this seat then" I said pointing my finger onto the seat.

But before I could go there, Sunoo back-hugged me with one arm while he hold on onto the handle "Not gonna happen, you're stuck with me".

I giggled "Jeez I was joking, and remind me later not to let you watch those cringy rom-coms anymore, you're flirting lines are getting very cringy".

"Oh please" Sunoo said grinning "Stop denying It I know you love my flirting lines" he said with that stupid smirk on his face.

I do love it but not in a million years am I telling him that. Instead I rolled my eyes and pressed my head onto his chest.

He tightened the hug and kissed the back of my head saying "I love you, shorty" I chuckled and said "I love you too, dork"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

I swear I'm probably shoulder height next to the ENHYPEN members.

How bout you guys? What's your height?

Anyways tho thanks for reading, I hoped you liked it. Also thanks you so much for surpassing 600 reads so quickly, I really appreciate it you guys. Don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu