Chapter 17

[A/N HELLO MY READERS since the last two chapters were fillers I decided to be Nice and give you a life changing chapter! Or at least series changing... oh well. ONTO THE READING!]

Ren slowly gets up from the dusty floor of The Pit. She stares at the sky above, clouds of smoke float across. Her face covered in dirt. A black eye on the left side of her face, along with the many cuts along her body.

She limps over to the other side of the Pit. Two decently sized daggers appear in both hands. She drives the dagger into the wall as she climbs up the side.

Little by little she struggles to get to the top. Breathing in the smokey air, coughing every so often.

After about fifteen minutes of climbing, she reaches the top of the Pit. Her hand reaches for the ledge. She uses the rest of her strength to hoist herself up.

Her eyes lay on the devastation of the camp. All the cabins on fire, bodies scattered everywhere, and it was all her fault.

3 days before incident...

Ren falls through her window, landing on the hard wood floor with a loud 'thump'. Her legs still hanging out of the window.

The sun starts to rise, creating a golden glow to everything. Everyone in the house is still asleep.

Ren pushes her self up and walks forward using her hands, pulling her legs inside. Immediately after her foot came in through the window her body collapses on the floor. She huffs in annoyance and a piece of hair that was in her face flies above landing on her scalp.

"At least I didn't wake anyone up," she mumbles.

"Funny," Minho's voice fills the room, "You woke me up."

"What do you want Minho,"
Ren snaps.

"Nothing, just wanted to know why you were crawling in through the window at," he looks down at his watch, "6:30 in the morning."

"I went for a walk," Ren stands up and shrugs her shoulders.

"At six-thirty in the morning," Minho raises an eyebrow.

"Well, four-fifteen to be exact," Ren corrects walking over to her bed and flopping down onto it.

"By crawling through a window," Ren nods, "When we have a door." Ren face palms.

"I forgot," Ren admits.

"How do you forget you have a door!" Minho asks throwing his arms in the air.

"When you're awake longer than usual your mind tends to forget important things, like front doors."

Minho rolls his eyes and walks away shutting the door behind him. Ren shuts the curtains as tight as she can, blocking out any signs of light. She stumbles around the room searching for her bed. She found it , once her knee ran straight into the frame, and jumps right into the mess of sheets and blankets. Curling up into a little cocoon of warm cushiness. A small smile forms on her face as she slowly starts to fall asleep, until a certain web slinger bursts through the door.

"REN WAKE UP," Peter sings, terribly. Ren covers her head with the blankets. He sighs and jumps onto the bed.

"IT'S TO EARLY FOR YOU," Ren screams into her pillows, which muffle her voice but he still heard.

"Ouch," Peter says.

"Good," Ren pokes her head out from the covers, "I hurt your feelings. That's what you get for waking me up. And how are you this awake when you haven't slept all night?"

"Coffee," Peter replies. Ren rolls her eyes and tries to pull the blanket up, only getting a fist to her chin.

"Ow! Shucking blanket..." she grumbles, "Why are you here again?"

"Time to train!" He yells at the top of his lungs.

"You're kidding," Ren says with a worried face. She hates running and everything. She's more of a sit in bed all day reading kind of girl.

"NOPE!" He says a bit to loudly.

Through the walls they barely hear Minho yell, "Slim it Bug Boy!"

(Yet another) A/N

So there is going to be three chapters till whatever happened at the top or more (heehee only I know.) So the next chapter will be 3 Days till incident, then 2 days, and so on....

Does anyone have any guesses on what happened? I won't say that's what happened or whatever though I just want to see your guesses.

Ta ta for now,

-KiwiJFerris