Chapter 18

Three days till the Incident....

After about an hour of struggling, Peter got Ren into the training room. By force.

"Put me down Peter," she yells hitting his back, squirming, poking, anything that she can do.

"Can't," he replies, "Fury's orders."

"I will lick you if you don't put me down!" She yells.

"Okay."

He drops her on a blue mat on the floor in the middle of the training room. Ren looks up at Peter and glares.

Why do people keep dropping me! Ren thinks.

Clint walks up and stands next to Peter, arms crossed.

"What'd you know, you actually got her out of her room," He says smirking. She rolls her eyes.

"If we have to run, I will murder both of you," Ren warns pushing herself up from the mat.

Peter looks at Ren, "How ironic is that. The girl with super speed hates running. "

"Shut it, Parker," Ren growls looking up.

"Someone's not a morning person," he mumbles and walks away. Ren looks up at Clint who has his hand out stretched for her. She takes his hand and helps her up.

"Time for training."

"Joy..."

.•*•.•*•.

"Okay, time for some pull-ups."

"Haha... no," Ren states with a straight face.

Clint turns around to face her, "No?" He says confused.

"Yeah, that's what I said, no you can't make me."

"Look, " He says obviously frustrated, "Fury assigned me to be your trainer. So get on that bar and give me 50!"

"But I have no upper body strength what so ever, "Ren says walking away from the bars.

"That's why your training," Clint says trailing after her.

"Yeah, " Ren looks at him one more time with a smirk, "No." She superspeeds out of the room through the door. Leaving an annoyed Clint in the gym alone. Luna appears behind him.

"She'll come around," she whispers.

"AGH," Clint jumps and falls onto the floor.

Ren runs as far as she can from the gym. She turns around to see if he tried to follow her. Not looking where she's going, she rams straight into the boy from Stark Towers.

"Watch where you're going," the boy grumbles underneath her body. Ren immediately gets off and scrambles away.

"Hey, it's you the guy that I tied up in a tree!" Ren says with a smile pointing at the kid.

He looks at her and rolls his eyes, "Oh...you."

"Rude much," Ren mumbles, "Name's Ren."

"Wait, Ren? Barnes!?" He yells ecstatic. Her eyes go wide and she slowly nods her head...little bit creeped out.

She slowly responds, "Yees...and you are?"

He points to himself with both hands, "It's me! Nathan! Nate? Mr. Popular" He sighs in frustration at her confused face and mumbles, "booboo."

"BOOBOO!" She screams throwing her arms in the air remembering her 'ex-friend'. Slowly the old happy memories of them hanging out turns into the more recent ones of him turning 'popular' with Logan forced to follow and teasing, bullying, and hurting her and Jack all those years. "Booboo..." she says in a menacing voice.