Chapter 45

One knife after another dig themselves into the tree. Ren flicks her wrist and another is embedded into the thick bark. She growls when she misses the red center she painted on the tree [with the blood of her enemies (jk sorry couldn't help myself)]. Quickly she "commands" the silver liquid to come back to her. She forced the metal to come back into her to quickly and pain seeps through her arms. It feels as if she was jabbed with medical needles up and down her arms.

"Jävla Helvete!" She screams clutching her right arm. Little curls fall out of her poorly done pony tail into her face as she bends over in pain. Soon the internal pain subsides. The only trace of the pain is little Tony red dots no bigger than a pencil point up and down her arms. "Son of a mother freakin. . ."

She stands up and pushes all the hair behind her ears and takes a deep breath to calm herself. One, two, three, four. . .she counts to herself. It takes all her self control to not scream out and punch a tree and or chop it down.

"Here let me help," She hears Newt's voice. She turns around in a full circle seeing no one.

"That's it. . .I'm insane." She whispers to herself.

"I'm over here," She here's his voice further away, deeper in the forest away from the camp.

Ren aware that they won't let her leave she looks around before running in that direction.

"Ren come on."

"Over here."

"You're almost there."

It felt as if she is Alice, chasing the white rabbit leading her Wonderland. Or maybe Peter Pan leading her to never land, but something tells her to follow it, it'll be worth it.

She knows something is up, but she ignores her instinct and follows the voice of her old lover. It feels as of he's almost taunting her. Calling for her, leading her into a trap.

"Follow me."

That knocks Ren out of the trance as she notices she's in the Burning City.

"What? How- wha',"Ren says allowed looking all around quickly. It's empty and creepy. She's all alone, but she's not. "Well, this is some creepy ass shit."

A little girls laugh is heard from one of the buildings with shattered windows.

"Now I'm insanely creeped out," Ren whispers. "SHOW YOURSELF DEMON CHILD!"

"Ren, Ren, Ren," Asha says stepping out of the dilapidated building in a white skin tight crop top and checkered patterned leather leggings that resemble a chess board and bare feet. What's new (other than the fact she's really a twenty year old girl) is the sword strapped to her hip. Her pink hand pulls it out of the sheath and admires herself in the shiny blade.

"What the hell happened to you," Ren asks looking at the girl that used to be her 'daughter'.

"Well that's not very nice," Asha says giving a fake pout before laughing. "I just wanted to say hi before promotion."

"What?" Ren asks before getting hit over the head with a metal chair, forcing her to go unconscious. A green goblin looking man drops the chair and picks grabs her feet and starts to drag the poor girl. He flashes a yellow crooked tooth smile at Asha before letting a out a short Rumplestilskin like giggle.

"Shut up and drag the girl," Asha orders resting her blade on her shoulder while putting her other hand on her hip.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ren awakes in a cell in the darkest corner. A throbbing pain is right at the crown of her head.

"What the hell happened to me?" She asks allowed.