Chapter 24

"Well, shit," Johnny mutters, "Flame on." He flies down to the ground. But Ren beat him to it.

She superspeeded down to the floor and grabbed all the blasters, creating a pile in the end of the alleyway of all weapons. Ren stops and stands next to Luna with a smug smile and arms crossed as the troop looks around for their weapons.

"Idiots," Ren mumbles. She leans over to Luna and whispers, "Watch this."

She runs over to the troop and steals their pants....yes she is that childish. She adds them all to the pile.

"Assholes!" Ren screams grabbing the back of Luna's neck.

"What are you doing," Luna asks.

"I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash," Ren explains.

"What? Why?"

"Whhiiippp-Laassshh, learned it from a friend of mine," Ren says with a smirk, "JOHNNY MEET YOU AT [insert creative address]"

Ren held Luna's neck and ran all the way to her old home. Home. The word felt foreign to Ren. Last time she felt "at home" was, technically, three years ago.

They stop at Ren's front door. Luna doubles over and looks pale green.

"You okay," Ren ask wearily, not being able to stand people throwing up. Luna shakes her head no. Ren opens the front door and shuts it quickly. Just as she closed the door, she hears Luna retch. She grimaces and shudders then walks upstairs.

Ren walks up the stairs touching the handrail that's covered in and inch of dust. Her eyes roam over her old home. The baby blue paint chipping from the walls, stairs that creak under your feet, and old smell of mildew. The front door opens and closes to reveal a sick looking Luna.

"Never...do....that...again," Luna says in between breaths, hunched over. She looks as if she would vomit, again.

"deal," Ren says swallowing the bile that is rising her throat.

They both run up the stairs to Ren's room. Ren tears down all the posters on her wall, so Johnny couldn't give her crap about having him on her walls. She shoves all the posters into her closet not caring if they get crumpled.

Johnny taps on the window, still in flames, with a big stupid grin on his face.

"Let me in," his voice muffled by the glass. Luna opens the window and let's him in, "Do you guys know why there's chicken noodle soup spilled by your door?"

"Nope!"

"No idea." They both lie.

"Right," Johnny replies, "So," he claps his hands together, "guess who I found?"

"SATAN!" Luna yells.

"Sa- hey I was going to say Satan," Ren says whacking Luna's arm.

"Noo," Johnny thinks for a second," Actually close. I found Riley."

"Say that again and I will-"

"Take my balls and shove them down my esophagus ya ya I know."

"No," Ren says slowly, "I was going to say I would break your nose again even though it's already practically broken. But shoving your man parts down your throat works too." Both if her friends step back about a foot. "Well, where are our shucking friends?!"

"About that," Johnny laughs nervously, "They um...they found an abandoned building and...um...they found a car..."

"What's so special about a car?" Luna asks.