Chapter 47

Riley's POV:

We all rush to the Burning City right when we got our gear. We were just got out of there and now we have to go back in. So much for fighting another day. Ren, how did you get yourself in this mess.

I wipe a stray tear off my face and continue running. Natasha puts a hand on my shoulder.

"She'll be okay," She whispers, "I promise you."

"I sure hope so," I say with doubt. Knowing my sister, let's just say I fear the absolute worst.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

3rd Person's POV:

At the foot steps of Discord. . .

Ren, Peter, and Loki are all forced in shackles and to kneel in front of a backward facing throne. The throne is pure gold with silver padding.

Asha goes down on one knee before speaking to her father, "Father, they tried to escape."

"Leave," A dark voice that reminded Ren of Shedder from the 2012 Nickelodeon TV show Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Miss Asha gets up and turns to leave out the doors. A tall figure gets up from the throne. You can only see a silhouette of the man. Slowly he turns around.

His face has high cheekbones. His skin is much like Asha's except instead of pink it's a dark forest green. Sliver lines him much like Vision from Age of Ultron. Black outlines his eye sockets. All in all, he looks like something from space. . .which he is.

"Ren Barnes. . ." He starts walking closer and closer, "So nice to finally meet you in person."

"dra åt helvete," Ren growls.

"Ah Swedish," He says with a dark chuckle, "Ren, what would you say if I were to let you go?"

"I would probably say 'what the hell if wrong with you, you bastard'," Ren says with a fake smile.

Peter leans over and hisses, "Ren, stop talking to him."

"Ah Peter Parker," Discord says with a slight smirk. "How does it feel? To like someone you have no chance with. Hm? To like someone that already has so many chasing after her. Yet, she's oblivious, like she is to practically everything."

"Peter what is he talking about," Ren asks looking over to her friend. That's it right there. Friend.

"Proves my point," Discord says walking back to the window on the wall where the throne faces. His silhouette prominent. "So . . . oblivious. Let them go."

"What?" One of the guards at the door asks with shock. Discord turns his head towards the guard.

"You heard me, let them free." He orders facing them once again. "But first, I would hurry. Your sister is in trouble Katherine."

Their shackles fall to the floor. Ren stands up about to go after him when the other two head for the door.

"Ren we need to go," Peter yells. Ren's golden eyes glare at Discord's amused ones. How she wants to ripe his heart out of his chest and crush it like in Once Upon a Time.

"Hurry on to your sister," Discord chuckles, "Times ticking Dearie."

She is about to ask a question when Peter calls her name once again. She glares then heads out the door.

• • • • • • • • • • • • •

She bursts through the glass door on the last floor. Tiny shards of broken glass stick to her skin as her healing factor is still quite weak and is slow. Peter looks at the broken door before running through it. Loki just rolls his eyes at his, so he says, daughter's actions.

Ren just rushes down the street frantically looking around for her sister and or the Avengers. She runs as fast as she can without superspeed, afraid she'll miss something. She starts to scream her sister's name. To her horror she sees the Avengers and Riley trying to sneak into a one story dilapidated building.

Riley is first to come up to the door, gun raised ready to shoot. She's kicks the door down. She's a superspeeds towards her sister who's now inside the old building.

"Riley!" Ren screams as her older sister is deeper in the building looking around to make sure it's clear. Her sister turns around with a big smile. She opens her mouth to say something, but she can't.

A small and fast pace beeping sound is heard. Riley's eyes widen.

"G-" She never finishes the sentence. It can't be explained. First, the blast knocks Ren to the ground outside. Fire and screaming is all that's heard.

Natasha is leaning over Ren talking, but Ren can't hear her words. Dust and soot cover Ren's face and body. Cuts going down her front torso and legs. The most impacted is her stomach which is bleeding, and she's losing blood. . .fast.

Natasha puts her hands on the wound to apply pressure as embers and smoke fill the air. She continues talking/ yelling as Ren starts to fade in and out. Nat starts to get blurry, like everything else for Ren.

She looks at Natasha and mutters, "Go get. . .Riley. . ."

Natasha's eyes have a flash of sadness before going back to worry. Natasha says something else, but Ren just flutter her eyes closed.

[A/N:
Sorry for short chapter •_•]