Chapter 31

Ren steps out of the elevator with crossed arms. She almost looks like Agent May: stern, heartless, no emotions. Almost robotic. Only on the inside, she's falling apart. Little by little chipping away. Cracking.

She walks down the hallway towards the kitchen to get a Dr. Pepper. She walks into the kitchen to see all of her friends talking and laughing. They stop immediately when they see Ren. They all smile.

"Hey, that was quick," Newt says getting up from the table and walks over, his limp a little more noticeable.

"Yeah um, the Professor thought I should start another day since things have been a bit hectic, " Ren lies. She turns around and opens the fridge. Seeing there's no Dr. Pepper she closes the fridge. Newt wraps his arms around here.

" Go be all lovey dovey somewhere else, " Minho calls from behind. Both of them turn around and face him and smirk.

" I think little Minho is jealous, " Ren teases in a baby voice.

" Yeah, Minho just admit you're bloody jealous, " Newt says.

" I'm not jealous, " Minho denies.

" Fine if you're not jealous, " Ren says smirking coming up with a wonderful plan, " Kiss Luna. "

" Yeah, kiss Lu- wait what? " Luna exclaims. Minho (who's sitting next to her) simply grabs Luna's face and smashes his lips with hers. 'Whoops' and 'ooohs' are heard from all around. . . and some whistling.

When they were done Luna is frozen with shock, while Minho wears a proud smirk.

" Wow twelve seconds of silence from Luna, " Logan says, " New record. "

" Shut it, " Luna snaps, cheeks ablaze. Everyone laughs once again.

Ren is the only one who notices: nine Autobots are driving away.

" What the shuck? " She screams opening the window and jumping out onto the pavement. She jumps up and dashes towards the trucks waving her arms yelling stop.

" What is she doing, " Newt says sticking his head out the window.

" I said it once I'll say it again, " Minho says, " You have a weird girlfriend. "

" OPTIMUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING, " Ren yells. The truck turns around and changes into his gigantic primary form. He kneels down to look at Ren more clearly.

" We are leaving to go to the decepticons main base, New York. " He answers in his booming voice.

" So, your leaving, " Ren sums up.

" It is not your war. We must fight the decepticons and win back your planet and go back to ours after the fight. "

" Can't argue with that, I guess, " Ren replies not sure on what to say, " Well, I wish you the best of luck. "

" And to you, " He says and changes back to his alt-form and says, " Autobots roll out. " Ren starts smiling like an idiot.

He said it, Ren thinks, he said the line!

Ren stands there watching her new acquaintances drive away, waving goodbye. When they finally leave Ren let's out a breath.

"I'd thought they'd never leave... " She mumbles rubbing her temples walking back to the mansion. Sure she thought they were great people (if you could call them that) but Bee was starting to annoy Ren a bit.

• • • • • • • • • •

She pushes open her door to her room and immediately closes the curtains creating darkness. Even though it's three in the afternoon, she's taking a nap.