Chapter 29

"REN WAKE UP!" Luna yells whacking Ren in the face with a pillow. For fifteen minutes Luna has been trying to wake her up. Nothing has worked so far.

"Wwhhhhat," Ren whines under the pillow. After what happened last night with Loki, she decided she would keep it secret just so no one would worry.

"Would you care to explain why there's a group of Autobots in the front yard," Luna hisses quietly. Ren turns over and buries her face in the pillow.

"That's fine," Ren mumbles. Slowly things start to process in her mind. Her eyes shoot open and her body sits up from the comfortable bed. "WHAT?"

She tries to jump out of the sheets only to get tangled and fall face first into the wooden floor. Luna, being a great friend, starts laughing instead of helping her up.

Ren scrambles to get up off the floor. When she finally does she grabs her fuzzy maroon robe and rushes out the door Luna following close behind.she slips it on while running.

"Imma kill that yellow Camaro," Ren mumbles sliding down the bannister. She does a successful flip at .the bottom. "Déjà vu." She mutters before rushing over to the door. She shoves it open to see nine cars/trucks sitting in her front yard.

Of course there's Bee, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet but then there's some she didn't suspect like Jazz( a silver Pontiac Solstice GXP,) Skids (Chevy Beast) and Mudflap(Chevy Trax), and then the sparklings Wheelie and Brains.

[A/N: if you don't know transformers well, sorry. Just look up the characters....or get obsessed with them. Either or.]

"Oh, shit..." Ren mumbles. She clears her throat and points in the direction of the garage, "Bee can I talk to you."

• • • • • •

Ren paces back and forth angrily in the big garage mumbling.

"I can't believe you. You called them! I was going to tell you to wait so I can talk to Charles. I can't I just...." Ren rant continues for a little while longer, "How is the Professor going to react?"

"How am I going to react to what," He asks at the top of the stairs.

"Um.." Ren chuckles nervously, "Let's say one day there's, I don't know, about eight other Autobots in your front yard, how would you react?"

"Then I would ground you and as punishment make you train 24/7," he states.

"What if it technically wasn't my fault," She adds.

"You wouldn't be grounded, but I would still make you train," he says.

"Oh okay good," She turns to Bee and mouths 'hide them'. Quickly she turns back and gives a false smile. "Good thing there's not eight in your yard."

"Uh huh," He says nodding his head, "Meet me in the training room at eleven."

"YOU READ MY MIND!"

"I didn't have to," He says with a smile, "I saw the front yard."

"Bee I'm going to melt you and turn you into a bucket," Ren says calmly facing the empty staircase.

• • • • • • •

Ren lays in her bed staring at the ceiling, bored out of her mind. Her phone quietly plays music as she thinks.

Calling out father oh
Stand by and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side

And if we should die tonight
Then we should all die together
Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Calling out father oh
Prepare as we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
I see fire
Burning the trees
And I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me

Oh, should my people fall
Then surely I'll do the same
Confined in mountain halls
We got too close to the flame

Calling out father oh
Hold fast and we will
Watch the flames burn auburn on
The mountain side
Desolation comes upon the sky

Now I see fire
Inside the mountain
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze
And I hope that you remember me

And if the night is burning
I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns
Then my brothers will die
And as the sky is falling down
It crashed into this lonely town
And with that shadow upon the ground
I hear my people screaming out

Now I see fire
Inside the mountains
I see fire
Burning the trees
I see fire
Hollowing souls
I see fire
Blood in the breeze

I see fire (oh you know I saw a city burning out) (fire)
And I see fire (feel the heat upon my skin, yeah) (fire)
And I see fire (uh-uh-uh-uh) (fire)
And I see fire burn auburn on the mountain side

She sighs at the end of the song. She turns over and buries her face into the pillow and mumbles to herself.

"Why did I have to make that stupid wish?" She grabs the other pillow next to her and throws it at the closet releasing some of her anger.

How could I be so stupid and blind to see something bad wouldn't happen? Always something bad happens with wishes...always. She thinks to herself. And now there's fricken decepticons and Autobots roamin' around the world. Then there's Loki and his gang of a-holes prancin' around killing as they go. Next thing you know I'll have to fight a dragon with the help of a hobbit or some shit.

"I hate all of this! S.H.I.E.L.D, Avengers, Fantastic Four," she screams into the pillow. She looks around the room and glares at the lamp by her bedside. "I hate this lamp, that window, Luna who's staring at me, frickin decepticons- AHH LUNA!" She falls of the bed onto the right side as she sees Luna's face inches from her.

"I can't help but hear you're frustrated and or mad," Luna says peering over the bed to see Ren on the floor, sprawled out with one hand on her heart.

"Don't do that!" She scolds lifting her head to look at Luna, she rests her head on the floor, "God...Yes I am frustrated and mad!"

"Why," Logan asks looking over the bed to see Ren.

"Multiple reasons," Ren mutters.

"Well, tell us," Thomas says peering over.

"I will once everyone comes out from hiding," Ren growls at her friends. Newt comes around the corner of the bed and sits on the floor next to Ren. Minho sits next to Luna, who blushes as he's close enough that they touch.

"You want to tell us," Newt asks with a worried expression.

Ren thinks about it for a moment. Deciding to tell the truth about it all. From the wish and how it's all her fault that thousands of people are dead. But she thinks of the scenarios of where everyone is disgusted, leaving her in the dust ...alone no one else to turn to.

She looks up with a blank expression and says with a sigh, "I just... I'm stressed about all the war stuff and decepticons and stuff. Don't want anyone else hurt, on either side 'good' or bad or our side."

"That is understandable Ren," Professor X says from the door gaining everyone's attention, "Time for training." Ren gets up from the floor and walks over to him. She follows him out the door. "We need to talk about this....wish."

A/N:

That time when you should be writing but instead you watch YouTube and Read FanFiction.....and maybe go on Pintrest for a few hours.... Then you look at the clock and it's like 12 at night....