Chapter 32

A/N:
Found a photo of what Ren pretty much looks like. Especially the facial expression. (:

Ren jumps out of bed when she hears the screech. Her stomach starts to turn as she runs towards the noise. Her hands sweaty, and shaking. Her breathing uneasy.

Newt, Minho, Thomas, and Luna bust out of Newt's room when they hear the loud scream. Ren passes them as she runs down the hallway mumbling, " Oh god please be okay. . ."

When she finally reaches his door, she tries opening it but it's locked. More screams from inside.

" Open goddammit, " She yells hitting the door with both hands. She bangs on the door multiple times. Tears leek out of her eyes as all sound stops. Trying once again to open the door, Ren jiggles the handle still locked.

Her friends finally catch up. Luna looks at Ren with worried eyes.

Slowly Luna is the first to speak, " Ren. . . who was screaming and why are we in front of Logan's door? "

" It's all my fault, " Ren mutters trying to open the door. Her eyes light up, shining more gold then usual. Her red hair streak burns brightly. " Why won't this door open!" She yells scaring everyone.

What scares everyone more is the door bursting to a million shards of wood. They shield themselves from the splinters.

Ren is the first to run in. . .and the first to see Logan's corpse.

" No, " Ren mumbles bringing a hand to her mouth. She shakes her head and backs into a wall.

His body lays slumped up against the corner. Blood dripping from his mouth, eyes wide. His legs lay there. What scares Ren the most is his shirt. Covered in blood with the words. . .' Hail Hydra.

She knew Hydra is horrible and cruel, but not to this level. This is a new level of torture. Killing her friends one by one till she corporates.

Luna is the first to walk in after Ren. She croaks and tears fall out of her eyes.

" Logan?" She asks in a small voice,
" Logan!" She asks a little louder and more panicked. Her breathing is picked up. " Oh my god, Oh my god. "

" Luna Luna calm down, " Thomas says, since he's the closest. He grabs her shoulders and tries to calm her as he too is sad and angry.

Ren sits on the floor, far away as possible from the door, shaking her head.

" I killed him, I killed him, " She mumbles. Newt runs over and kneels in front of her.

" Love, Love look at me, " He says trying to look in her eyes. " Love this isn't your fault. Hydra did this, you're not hydra!"

" I KILLED HIM NEWT!" She yells, " Loki knew I was here! He threaten to hurt my sister, he talks to me when I sleep, and he somehow has Peter! We left Peter behind! I- I how did he do this. "

" L-Loki's been talking to you, " Luna says shakily bringing her face from her hands. Sadness is turned to anger in a second. She starts charging at Ren, only to be held back by Thomas and Minho. " YOU DID THIS! YOU HORRIBLE BASTARD YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!"

" What is- oh my god, " Charles says as he enters the doorway and sees Logan's corpse. Eric and everyone else come to see what's the commotion.

" How did this happen, " Charles asks.

" I'll tell you, " Luna says darkly, " That fucking BAStard KILLED HIM! SHE LEAD LOKI RIGHT TO US! SHE KILLED HIM!" Her body falls to the floor on her knees, " She killed my only other family. . ." She mumbles.