Chapter 30

Ren stops dead in her tracks. Her face pales.

"Wha-what?" Ren whispers, "I-I have no idea what you're talking about."

He sighs in frustration and runs a hand over his face, "Let's not talk out here, down in the training area."

The whole way down Ren's hands are shaking. She tries coming up with a plan to run and leave everyone and everything, but realizing it's about 9 + 9 Autobots against one 13 year old girl in a 16 year old body. Odds are not in her favor today. . . at all.

Once the door closes behind them Charles wheels around to face Ren with a serious expression. While she rocks back and forth on her heels trying to come up with an excuse like in class to get out for a test you didn't study for.

"Ren," He says, "I didn't try to read your thoughts. . . you forced them into my mind."

" I- what? " Ren stumbles, at a lost for words.

He chuckles, " You're more powerful than we thought Katherine. So back to the main reason I'm talking to you instead of training, what's this about a wish?"

" I-I have no idea what you're talking about," Ren says, her voice higher than normal.

"Ren, you are a terrible liar," Charles says.

"Just. . . . look at my memories," Ren says sitting cross legged on the floor, "November third, 2014...."

M E M O R Y . . .
Ren's POV

I open the gate to my beautiful backyard. My energetic dog came up to me wagging her tail.

"Hello, good to see you too," I rub her caramel coat. I walk past my outdoor shower to my glass door. I see a dandelion. Why not. I pick it up and think.

I wish my dreams...all from Marvel universe being real to me dating that cute guy in math or Amazing Spider-Man either work .

I blow really hard. I open my eyes to see all the puff gone.

I push open the door.

"Hello, anyone home," I yell dropping my backpack on the wooden floor. No answer. I look at the kitchen island. A note rest on the counter. I pick it up and read it.

Hey honey,

Your dad (as you know) is on a business trip. Great Uncle Henry is sick and needs help. I will be in LA for a few weeks. Riley will come down tomorrow and will take care of you. Soup is in the fridge.

See you in 2 week's,
Love mom...

Ps Katherine...don't create any explosives while I'm gone, remember last time...

Pss
Just don't create any objects of mass destruction.

"Dont create my butt I'M CREATING AN ARMY," I say aloud. Another two weeks alone with my...fun sister.

I walk down the hallway of our two story house. It's nice but, nothing fancy. A huge backyard though. I run into my room and start my daily routine of going on my iPad or phone for 6 hours (from 3-9pm) than eat...then homework.

What do I do for six hours you ask...read fan-fiction of course. Not the creepy smut filled ones... I read the ones where the author mixes a new character with a different story. Like a new superhero with Spider-Man or something like that.

I hop on my twin bed with Peeta on the covers...yes hunger games is one of my favorites. I lay under my white canopy and stare at my ceiling with glow-in-the-dark stars and moons.

Hour one-Finished two books

Hour two- finishes two more

Hour three- finishes one-

Ding dong

My mom has three rules for when I am home alone...

1. Don't make any deadly weapons

2. Bathe...yes I don't like showering...its stupid

3. NEVER I REPEAT NEVER ANSWER THE DOOR

Still I'm curious who it is. I seat my tablet on my bed. I adjust it so it doesn't block Peeta's face.

"I'll be back my baby," I whisper to Peeta. It's not weird...at all.

I walk down the hallway adjusting my Amazing Spider-Man tee shirt...it's purple with yellow and blue lettering tht says Amzing Spider-Man with a comic spider man.

I look through the peep hole I can't see to well but I see weird silhouettes. A tall one, a strong built one, a normal one, a female one, and a cat standing on two legs one.

"What the-" I whisper. I jump off the chair I was using. I push it to the side.

Ding-dong

I hesitate to open the door. I open it to reveal a man in his 30's with a red coat, a gray skinned man with red tattoos, a tree man, a green skinned women with black hair and pink tips, and a raccoon in clothing. They look exactly like the Gaurdians of the Galaxy. Wait...

"Hi, I'm Peter Quill and-," I hold my hand up to stop him. Wait the...

My world spins around. I'm fangirling...and FREAKING OUT BECAUSE AGAH!

Everything goes dark my knees go weak. I faint and fall to the floor.

P R E S E N T

Third Person's POV

Ren opens her eyes that she didn't know she closed. She stares at Professor X who stays quiet, his chin resting in his hand and elbow resting on the arm of his wheelchair. He folds his hands in his lap.

"Ren, I think it would be best if you leave and let me think this over," He says with a smile, " Let's keep this between us, okay? "

" I have no problem with that, " Ren replies standing up, " Middle swear that you won't tell Nick or anyone. "

He chuckles and says , " What is a middle swear ? "

" It's like a pinky promise but with a middle finger, so like an unbreakable vow because pinky promises mean nothing. " She explains holding out her middle finger. Professor X crosses his middle finger with hers.

" Ren , " He says , "You do realize the knowledge that you posses of all of this will help, right? "

" But I don't want to be suspicious, " Ren points out, " People will ask questions. "

"True , " he agrees , " Well I will see you at dinner . "