Chapter 20

Ren's POV Because I can

One day till the incident...

My eyelids slowly open. Most of the room is pitch black except for the soft moonlight shining through the window. I'm in the medical room, tied to the metal table...again.

My limbs jerk back and forth trying to wriggle free. Clenching my teeth as the rope digs into my skin. Seeing no point, I stop. My head falls back into the metal table.

Footsteps echo throughout the empty room. My head lifts up from the table to see who's entering the room.

A dark figure of a person enters the room.

"Who's there," I ask. I can't make out the face at all.

I see their hand reach down to their side and pull a gun out of their holster and point it at me. Ready to pull the trigger.

The power, focus your energy on your power. Imagine them flying across the room, and you being free! He orders.

Kinda a bad time to be in lala land! I respond struggling to get free.

Trust me! He says. I close my eyes. I picture the gun facing the other way, in between its eyes ,and me, untied. I open my eyes to see exactly that.

The gun is pointed right between its eyes. I could hear the metal rattling as it's hand shakes trying to fight the power that's taken control of its body.

"Who are you," I ask calmly sliding off the table onto the ground. It doesn't answer.

"Im going to ask again," I say stepping forward, I ask again in a dangerous tone, "I said, Who. Are. You!"

"G-guess, "Angelica's voice says.

"Why are you here Angel?" I ask in a calm voice dropping my power from her body. Her arm falls to her side. She sighs in relief. Then she steps into the moonlight. A smirk on her face.

"Why do you think," She asks raising the gun. She pulls the trigger.

3rd person POV

"NO!" Ren screams putting her hands up shielding her face. A soft 'pink' sound is heard, along with a 'thud'. After a few seconds Ren lowers her hands. What she sees will stay with her forever.

Angel lays on the ground holding her stomach. Blood pours out in between her fingers onto the clean floors. A pained expression on her face. Ren had deflected the bullet, it now lays in Angelica's stomach. Angel is going to die.

Ren gets onto her knees to apply pressure to the wound to stop it from bleeding.

"Stay with me Angel," Ren says. Angel chuckles darkly.

She mutters like a mad man, "Stupid, stupid Ren. Too blind to see it." Ren looks up from the wound to the devil's eyes.

"What do you mean, " Ren asks softly. Scared to see what will come out of the girls mouth. The girl inches for Ren to come closer. Ren leans over.

"I'm not the only one here," Angel says, "Some people aren't friends."

"What do you mean," Ren asks fearfully.

Angel chuckles a little, but it turns into coughing. She says one final thing, "Hail Hydra..."

Ren lifts her heads up from the dead body. She scoots away as fast as she can to the other side of the room. Her eyes wide. Her hand brushes over the pistol that was used to kill.

She snatches it from the ground and examines it. The handle is gold, a single letter engraved on it. J.

"Who's J?" Ren thinks aloud standing up, holding the gun in her hand.

The door busts open. Dr. Banner stands in the doorway along with Jackson, Dr. Banner, Newt, and the rest of her friends.

Bruce looks at the dead Angel on the ground then Ren. His mouth falls open, unable to form words.

Ren looks at the body then the gun in her hand.

"Oh sh-" Ren starts looking at the situation.

"YOU KILLED HER!" Jackson yells running to Angel's dead body. Tears running down his dirty face. Newt gasps at the sight. He looks at Ren. Luna has tears down her face. She never thought her friend could do such a thing.

"It's not-" Ren starts.

"YOU KILLED HER!" Jackson screams getting up from the floor.

He charges at Ren. He tackles her to the ground. He punches her in the face, giving her a black eye. Before he could do anymore damage he is hauled off Ren.

"YOU KILLED HER," he starts sobbing and his voice quiets, "you killed her."

"I-I-I-" Ren stutters unable to form words. She realized what she has done. She has committed her first murder.

Dr.Banner immediately tells someone to get Director Fury. Ren looks down at her hands, red blood dripping off them. She starts breathing heavy.

Newy is the first to notice. He runs to Ren forcing her to look in his eyes.

"This isn't mine," Ren says frantically. Her breaths shallow and short. Her eyes dart around the room. Her veins and eyes started to glow.

Her eyes focuses on the cabinet behind him for two seconds before it bursts into flame.

Logan screams and jumps into Luna's arms. She looks at him and drops him onto the floor.

"Ren," Newt says, "Calm down." He grabs her shoulders and forces her to focus on him. The light from her body disappeared. She fell into Newt's arms.

"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Dr.Banner screams.

They all rush out of the burning hospital. Dr.Fury walks up to the panting group.

"What the hell happened," Fury yelled.

"Ren...she...." Jackson mumbles the last part, tears fall of his face to the dirt.

"What?" Fury says.

"Ren killed Angelica and accidentally set the hospital on fire," Luna explains.

Fury sighs before saying, "Put her in the pit. We need to stop the fire."

A/N

So... That happened. Did anyone see Angelica being a Hydra agent? Be truthful. And what do you think she means I'm not the only one here, some people aren't friends? Or who is J?

Vote.

Comment.

Ta ta,
KiwiJFerris